is it really money to mine cryptocurrencies?

R

Realincome2022

I've tried a lot of free mining sites, but unfortunately none of them are true. it asks you to return a certain amount in their accounts and there is no question that you can withdraw money. that would be a very easy method, but I still haven't found a real site. tell me if you know anything real. thanks

M

Mrdrimz

No, you can get cryptocurrency and I have an airdrop that gives $45 for free without paying anything and it's completely free

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I reckon that you are talking about free cloud mining sites, right? Well, most of those so-called cloud mining sites are a big waste of time. I have also registered on many such kind of sites and I have never made a dime. Please stop wasting your time after such kind of sites and start seeking real ways of making money. You can try cryptocurrency trading and see various guides and tutorials about how to make money by buying and selling cryptocurrencies.

M

Mrdrimz

I'm not talking about cloud mining website so don't jump into conclusions too fast

Kingstone

The only way you can mine free coins is by using cloud mining sites. I do not know which other way there is unless you want to mine using the conventional way using the mining rig. These sites are nothing but a waste of time. I have tried many sites that say they will pay free Shiba Inu and Dogecoin but I did not get a dime in the end.

M

Mrdrimz

You don't know about free airdrops that gives out cryptocurrency without paying any money?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You should never consider mining of cryptocurrency because it's not going to be profitable in any way ,you can only make money from mining of cryptocurrency when you are doing it industrially and the industrial way of mining cryptocurrency will be so expensive that you won't be able to afford to set up all the necessary tools and equipment that will be needed to mine successfully... Most of the mining website online will need a lot of referral before you are able to mind a reasonable coin,.. I don't even have time to mine cryptocurrency because I've tried it in the past and they were not profitable.

M

Mrdrimz

You should never consider mining of cryptocurrency because it's not going to be profitable in any way ,you can only make money from mining of cryptocurrency when you are doing it industrially and the industrial way of mining cryptocurrency will be so expensive that you won't be able to afford to set up all the necessary tools and equipment that will be needed to mine successfully... Most of the mining website online will need a lot of referral before you are able to mind a reasonable coin,.. I don't even have time to mine cryptocurrency because I've tried it in the past and they were not profitable.
I'm not talking about mining, I'm talking about free airdrops you can do without referring or paying anything for it and it will be sent straight to your wallet

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
AirDrop is something I always try as much as possible to avoid because it is not really what I need, the stress of you getting a real AirDrop that will be able to give you some naira is not really easy nowadays because most airdrop at least 90% of them are likely to be a scam. I have tried have the lot of them in the past and I have just concluded that I do not have to keep on searching for AirDrop.. although there are a lot of genuine one out there that can really make you have some money but it's almost impossible to come across.