Is it right to hide information about making money, from others.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
We human beings have the tendency and the capability to keep good and positive information only to ourselves . But have you ever one that is this actions actually true and worth doing . Majority of people in today's world in order for them to be able to release information to individuals that are in need of it they usually expect these individuals to go extra mile possibly breaking an arm or a leg figuratively just for them to receive good and positive information possibly concerning areas that has to do with making money .

It is often said that we rise by lifting others , this saying is often very true Because when will it others we become respected and thankful to our selves . So it is it's not right to hide information from your fellow men and women possibly information that has to do with the changing ways of making money online today . the lack of information has actually caused a lot of people who were initially interested to make money online not to become interested anymore because they like legit and trending information that could aid them to know the possible and sure strategies and ways to make money online today . You can be a lifesaver to these individuals by giving them the information they need without being reluctant and unwilling to do so .

Suba

Staff member
When we make money online, of course there is information that we need to share as well as information that we need to keep and keep it confidential. we need to tell if site A is legit or a scam, and also the ways in which we get money, there is also information that we need to keep confidential such as email, passwords etc. It is also different if you are an entrepreneur for example you are a restaurant entrepreneur then you will save the recipe cooking in secret, for fear of being imitated by others.

E

eldavis

I honestly see no sense in anyone trying to hide how they make money through unless they have reasons for it. For me, there are some persons I do not tell how I make money, simply cause I do not trust them. They would want to spoil it for mr.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not think that hiding information from others is a great thing. All the people must share information and help other to make money. Sharing is considered as caring and if you share information about making money with others, then it will definitely help people to make money. If you help people, then Allah Almighty will also help you.

Sharing information about making money will help poor people and unemployed people to make money. This is a great thing. However, there are a few things that you must know. Sometimes, many big companies do not actually share their secrets due to many understandable reasons. For example, certain restaurants and businesses might refrain from sharing their business strategies from others. They do this in order to prevent their competitors and business rivals to overtake them in the market.

This is one of the main reasons why many people do not share their secrets. Apart from this, many businesses simply do not want to be transparent when it comes to business, but I believe that this is quite unethical because they are hiding basic information from their investors and customers. So, "hiding things" depend a lot on many different factors and the context.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
It is very true that so many people would love to make money online. But because of lack of information, they end up thinking that there is not great way to make money. So they give up and that is why you will hear so many people say that making money online is impossible or all scams.

If you have information about making money online or probably you are already making money, then it is great that you share that information with other people. It will really benefit them a lot. You may even find people who are willing to pay you in order to train them for that information.

Sharing is caring, you will have helped so many people who are struggling to earn some money. Which will also be beneficial to you in the sense that you get a platform to practice what you already know and become better. After all, sharing does not reduce what you already know. It is like a candle, using it to light another candle does not put it off.

This information can be shared mouth to mouth with the people around you. Or you can build a website that trains people on the field you are most knowledgeable about. You can also post in social media platforms or start a YouTube channel for this.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is probably no or little need to hide information about money making on the internet because the more you share the more people get to know ways in which they can venture into several businesses and probably make a lot of money for themselves.

If you are able to teach people how to make money he will definitely be helping them become financially dependent. The truth is that you may actually have a lot of things you are doing and you may not be able to have the time to teach people without demanding money but at the same time, you can charge them for mentorship or you can probably open a YouTube channel and post your video tutorials there because as they are watching your videos you will stand a chance of monetizing your YouTube channel and then also will get a lot of information about how to make money and therefore the both of you are gaining.

In cryptocurrency for example, there are a lot of people who are making good amount of money with secret strategies and sharing it with people will result in them not making enough profit again, so that one is quite different and you don't need to share it but in the case of general ways of making money online, there is no need to hide information.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People always have reasons for doing things. I always like to know the reasons before I decide to judge or make my evaluation. In that case, I will be at least be objective and not really biased in my judgement.

Personally, I don't see anything bad in telling others where you are sourcing your income from. It is just a way of helping the society by reducing the level of dependent ratio in the society. In fact, I do believe that our csnkde will never run low just because we allow others to use from the light of our candles. And to cap it all, we rise always of we lift others up.

And for those that have decided to hide their secret for one reason or the other, they may be right. Some even claim he went through hell before getting the information, therefore people must also pay or even go through the same hell. This may be a bad notion but like I said they may be right. I could remember a friend that told one of our friends his limited secret of making money. The source is somehow illegal because he was using VPN. The new friend started broadcasting and sharing the source untill the my friend's account was flagged

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Making money online is actually one of the activity that is being engaged by majority of individual today . But yet majority of individuals who want to make money online but yet have not accomplished your intentions to do so is due to the result that they did not have the trending information about which present and positive ways to make money online today . Making money online is absolutely very interesting and as the day goes by majority of people are becoming very acquainted that technology and modernization is slowly taking over the business and financial world and so it would be a nice and interesting thing to be able to make money with the use of technology but in this case the use of our smartphone and PC systems .

We should not be the reason why our fellow men and women are not making money just like we do . We shouldn't also be stingy to give others who are in need of trending informations to make money online . As long as these individuals are motivated and poised to the act of making money online we must be ever willing and not reluctant to share this information with them about making money so that they too could be financially free themselves .

Ajebo25

Verified member
You're very right bro this is a problem which happens very well in a society Judy many people have power and capability to move other people out of for here problems or all a misfortune sports is that they just keep it information only today sales only to help themselves this also happens when it comes to online businesses as many people news legit site switch will help other people to earn money online was instead day keep it to yourself and start making money from it alone without telling anyone simply I have this idea to and I have a reason for doing it when I first came today's website and started making money from this website so I said to myself is. If guess to know of this website we will be too much for the admin to handle and this website and this website might eventually crash I'm still nursing without to tell people about this website in my area cuz I know if I tell them about is many people will want to join I'm still thinking. Maybe I should make money small morning from trying to be before introduce them to the website because the people are also in need of money

blessingc

Humans are naturally very selfish, they want to have everything to themselves, they want to earn and give you, they want you to beg them for it, but never want you to know how to earn, nevertheless not everyone are like that, there people who are willing to show you how to catch the fish and not only to give you the fish.

The golden rule of do unto others what you want others to do unto you still stands. Not sharing the little information you have about making money shows how shallow you think, and how selfish you are. When people share the opinions they have and help others to climb to where they have gotten, the world becomes a better place to live in.

My becoming a member of tendri today is a a result of a caring person telling me about it even though he tried sending me the referral link and verifyiny email didn't work out, he still worked a way out for me, opened the account for me without a referral link and made sure my email was verified so I can start posting. Life becomes a simpler and easier place to live in when you don't see your neighbor begging.