Is It Right To Send Your Customers Away?

Bisolami

Verified member
I would not say that this is a smart move and I will not say that the move is not smart but it depends on the situation. I have done something like that before. There was a time when I got so frustrated by a customer that all I could do was send her away. I know that it is not nice and that is not the best way to treat your customer but she already provoked me too much and that was the only option I had. I had no other option than to send her away from my shop.

There are times when the customers may be very wrong and we are supposed to correct them instead of believing that the customer is always right. If you give your customers the chance, they will make sure that they do anything they want at any time. Do not accept any form of insolence from them. Let them know their space so that they will be able to respect you and you can respect them too.

Lastly, it is not right to send your customer away but you should do it when the person is trying to sabotage your business or when he is provoking you already.