Trading Discussion Is it true? Forex Trading is Difficult

Shen

Whether it is difficult or not is relative. This year's market has fewer trading opportunities for my 60 moving average system, but it has no impact on the 5-minute intra day trading system, so it is difficult or not. The key depends on how to do it. In addition, it also depends on your profit target. If you have to double it several times a year, you can't reach it without the market of thousands of points falling on Pound day in 2015-2016, but if you just want to earn 20-30% a year, I think winning financial management is victory. I think there are still many opportunities to achieve this goal, so the key to the problem is what kind of way you use to achieve what kind of goal you use. It is difficult to use the wrong one

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah to be sincere and truth be told forex trading is not really easy , it requires so much strategies and technique's if your aim is to make multiple gains from the market and earn more amount of money , because you need to learn very well to become rich with it

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Forex trading is complicated but I have to simplify that trading strategy by maintaining money management and risk management. It is very easy to make a profit in the Forex market, but to get past that stage, I have to trade with a clear mindset.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Trading is risky. That's why Managing risk is very important for maximizing profit. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Choosing a good broker is also important. I am trading with Eurotrader that provides amazing trading facilities. It's a fully licensed and regulated broker with super fast execution.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Yes it is true. It is like asking if mathematics as a subject is difficult. I will sdmser you yes but you will wonder that some people make it their subject and even excel in it. Yes. Because they know the principles that guide it. Know the principles behuuf forex as it as the simplest investment ever.

Ray Martinez

Everyone trades in the market for making profit. But it is not easy to make profit. Forex market is like a puzzle game. You have to make proper decision in proper time. It is quite difficult to take quick decision without the help of any broker. Making profit is mainly depend on the spreads and leverage and the ability of taking quick and appropriate decisions. I always trade with Forex4you. Because they provide low spreads starting from 0.1 pips and give a dynamic leverage at maximum of 1:1000. It helps me to ensure my profit easily.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Just like any other way that somebody can be able to make money forex in itself is difficult especially in the learning stage. It will definitely take you some time to settle down and then devise a strategy that will be consistent in bringing profit for you. You might also lose some money along the way.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is very hard for people that does not really understand how it really works. It is simple for people that have strategies and have proper knowledge and understanding of how it works. It depends on your approach on it. Some people are not patient enough to learn proper things before investing their money on it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Trading Forex can be very hard when you no longer understand the market dynamic. This is normal if you are a veteran forex trader. One of the best way out of this is to reach out to order forex trader who are well-versed in the business. you let them know the current situation you are facing at present. They will be more than willing to help you out in the process.

Suba

Staff member
Many people (including me) think forex trading is difficult, because in general they don't learn from the basics, although nowadays there are many sources to learn forex trading such as articles on websites, YouTube, forums, Twitter and Influencers. who share forex trading whose level is far above me, so it's difficult to understand for me and other beginners whose knowledge is still basic. What do you think, is forex trading really that difficult, and how do you learn forex trading?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Trading Forex can be very difficult if you are not following latest news of the things going around the world. is it very difficult for you to pay different currencies when you are Trading Forex if you don't have the latest information about the countries. Forex trading can also be difficult when you are trading or a lower specification computer system.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Trading Forex can be very sad if you are just starting. forex trading can be very difficult if you don't receive proper training and you are trying to figure things out by yourself. It can be very hard to make it this way except when you are extra ordinary determined to succeed no matter how long it takes.

Robson Dey

Indicators are used in trading for technical purposes. Traders use the indicator to determine price movement. It helps in technical analysis for a trader. There are lots of trading indicators and many types. Learn to use indicators properly. Don’t many indicators at once in a chart.
My broker Forex4you offers all kind of tools and indicators which helps my trading analysis. This is the best broker I have ever seen. They always help me to make consistent profit from this market. They are very reliable. They provide 24/5 customer support to their clients.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People may see forex as difficult because it is every easy to lose there expecially if you are not following the laid down rules. You can not do trade in forex except you have some required knowledge. And some people don't even care about this, they only rush into it.

philipp-m

in the comments above you hear big words like technical and fundamental analysis etc let me explain the most dangerous part of trading currency is high volatility meaning the change of the price happens so fast that in heart beat your position will close because of not enough money. For example trading Gold or some other metals it’s like driving a car, trading stock it’s like driving Porsche and Forex is like formula 1

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Trading Forex can be difficult especially when you are just starting out. It will also be difficult if it happens that you are not good at reading charts. Someone who is not technically sound is not advised to take on forex trading because they are going to lose money eventually. the best way to make money as a beginner is to invest with an expert.

Good luck

Verified member
Forex trading is difficult for People who do not have a good idea or knowledge of how it is being run or how the system work.you must have a strategies that you will use to be able to achieve success in forex trading.it is really logical that is why you find a lot of people using software to trade the market.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is not really difficult but I believe it's going to be difficult for people people who do not understand how to go about. That is why you if you are thinking of becoming profitable with forex trading you need to understand a lot of technical and fundamental analysis because this is what will help you to achieve success.

Asahi

Verified member
A trader should best utilize the value of demo account for their learning. Almost every broker allows traders with demo accounts. Every after a period of time, traders have to evaluate themselves for further development by fixing the issues. Eurotrader offers a free demo trading account and three real account types.