Earn Money Is it worth it to upgrade plan in MyDailyEarn.com?

Mertayasa

I just join in this around 1 month ago and very easy to generate money. We can earn money from this site just by simply clicking ads or we can advertise our link here. For the free account we can get around $0.001 each ads that we click, in totally I got only $0.02 each day (very sad).
They offers us we can upgrade our account so we can earn more money. There are 4 criteria to upgrading this site.

I plan to upgrade my account to My Daily 1 and it's cost $2. So, in this level I'ii get 0.02 each clicks and in total $.0.50 each day. This plan is valid only for 30 days. For you guys who ever or currently working in this site, please give your opinions.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Any earning site that is specifically on account upgrade shouldn't be worth our time, cos they only demand on those upgrades mainly to earn revenue. I wonder why an earning site will want its users which are doing tasks for them to pay some amount of money to upgrade his or her account to earn better.

Harivignesh

There is no guarantee that the allocate you task for your earnings do not go by buying plans it is not advisable.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, for me I have never loved the idea of upgrading on any earning site since the first one I ever did with. Neobux turn out a scam so I have vow never to try that. But you have to be sure first that they site is paying. Then you can try it since the is just $2

M

Meli504

I just join in this around 1 month ago and very easy to generate money. We can earn money from this site just by simply clicking ads or we can advertise our link here. For the free account we can get around $0.001 each ads that we click, in totally I got only $0.02 each day (very sad).
They offers us we can upgrade our account so we can earn more money. There are 4 criteria to upgrading this site.

I plan to upgrade my account to My Daily 1 and it's cost $2. So, in this level I'ii get 0.02 each clicks and in total $.0.50 each day. This plan is valid only for 30 days. For you guys who ever or currently working in this site, please give your opinions.​
me parece que es lengo pero seguro este metodo esta interesante hacerlo aunque demasiado tarde tiempo no sabemos al pasar del tiempo como va ser esta pagina mas adelante.

It seems to me that it is slow but surely this method is interesting to do it even if it is too late. We do not know as time goes by how this page will be later.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Before you upgrade any plans on any particular platform makesure that the platform is legit and you have seen people who upgraded and made some money from it. There are so many scam website looking for who to scam and if you're not careful enough they will not make any reasonable amount of money and at the same time you will lose your money.

Jedidiah love

Any earning site that is specifically on account upgrade shouldn't be worth our time, cos they only demand on those upgrades mainly to earn revenue. I wonder why an earning site will want its users which are doing tasks for them to pay some amount of money to upgrade his or her account to earn better.
me parece que es lengo pero seguro este metodo esta interesante hacerlo aunque demasiado tarde tiempo no sabemos al pasar del tiempo como va ser esta pagina mas adelante.

It seems to me that it is slow but surely this method is interesting to do it even if it is too late. We do not know as time goes by how this page will be later.
I have been on an earning site which I have been using for some time. They only assign 5 ads and 5 videos. The ads are 30 seconds and the videos are 24seconds. You can give it a try. And the pay is good.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have been on an earning site which I have been using for some time. They only assign 5 ads and 5 videos. The ads are 30 seconds and the videos are 24seconds. You can give it a try. And the pay is good.
At last how much can one earn in a day after completion of the tasks?? You didn't mention the kind of payment gateway which the site processes payment with. I'm just curious to know about all this in order to be satisfied before kicking it off with the earning site. I don't like earning very low when I've sacrificed a lot.

Jedidiah love

At last how much can one earn in a day after completion of the tasks?? You didn't mention the kind of payment gateway which the site processes payment with. I'm just curious to know about all this in order to be satisfied before kicking it off with the earning site. I don't like earning very low when I've sacrificed a

At last how much can one earn in a day after completion of the tasks?? You didn't mention the kind of payment gateway which the site processes payment with. I'm just curious to know about all this in order to be satisfied before kicking it off with the earning site. I don't like earning very low when I've sacrificed a lot.
This site has three ways in which your payments can be processed. There is Western Union, PayPal and Webmoney. Each mode of payment also has different thresholds for with drawing. Paypal having the lowest threshold. When you start earning both the ads and video clips start from $2. So if you are really interested you can give it a try. By the the ads come only every 24hrs.