Is Lending Money good for business?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Many believe leading is very good as it helps investors to grow or start-up a business easily, they consider lending as a way of expanding their business and again they believe monies that are been gotten through lending helps a business to serious. Some investors go around to get their lending hands from friends other prefer to get from their members of their family. There are other's that get if from financial institutions.

But on the other hand there are some people that don't buy into the idea of receiving loan from friends or financial institutions as the generally believe lending wil be a trap that will make their struggling business to crash.

What is you take on this ?

funmi

Verified member
Of course yes. Lending money is very good for business. Especially if the kind of business you want to venture into is a good and moving business. To pay back your loans or borrowed money will not be too difficult as long as the busy is fast growing and doing fine.
More so, the location of the business matters a lot in order for it to grow well and not to be indebted.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am against borrowing money for the business because a loan puts a pressure on the business owner. My advice for a business owner who is needing more capital is to sell an asset. If you have a lot that is not being used then you can sell that and use the proceeds for the business needs.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I do not like the idea of taking a loan to start a business. This is because it is so risky to do so. One reason is that the business may not do well and so you will have trouble paying back the loan. Another reason is that you may feel too much pressure and anxiety to pay back the loan that you end up not running the business well. So it fails and you don't know how to pay back the loan.