Is Lifestyle Vlogging Profitable?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
One of the popular topics for vlogging is lifestyle vlogging. Lifestyle vlogging means you show your life or someone else’s life through a video. It is easier to get content for life style vlogging, everyone’s life is interesting, so all you need to do is show your subject’s life. When I got to college, I started a YouTube channel and showcased what student life was like, and my videos gained lots of views and followers in no time. I was able to start making money from my channel within just 6 months. These days I show life of common people and in my experience people are not only interested in celebrity’s life but also common people’s life. I continue to make money through lifestyle vlogging, it's a topic for video content creator.

Mika

VIP Contributor
It is not easy to say if lifestyle vlogging is profitable or not, what matters is your content and your SEO and marketing skills. I do agree that everyone's life is interesting and not just about celebrities, people are also interested in content about common people. However, if you are not presenting content in an interesting way, if you do not know how to do SEO to rank your content for searches, how can you get views and when you have no views, you have no revenue.

Etini

Valued Contributor
If you promote your lifestyle vlog very well, you are going to earn very well with it. Lifestyle vlog by default is a niche that many people are interested in because they want to see the how others breathe. A lifestyle vlog can easily make you a celebrity and an influencer than many other vlog niches.

Just be real with your lifestyle vlog. Don't fake it or overdo. If you package it well, your lifestyle vlog can easily turn to a reality TV show.