Is Making Money From Online Surveys Safe?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are wide range of ways in which people are making cool cash online. Paid survey is one of the simple ways people are making money online.

Paid survey gives someone opportunity to earn money by giving opinion on a certain products or services online.

There are some websites who helped some big multinational companies gather data when they are doing market research or looking for feedback about their products and services.

Majority of the paid survey opportunity available for those who are in advanced countries. This means not everybody will be able to participate in paid survey.

One thing about paid survey is that you have to fill out your own data so that you can qualify for some surveys. I want to ask that is it safe as someone is giving out his or her data to do paid survey?

Phabbyfundz

Yes of course, because whatever data you give out during online surveys are out into a data base and are encrypted from access to unauthorized person els. So trust that any information you divulge during online surveys as long as you doing it with a registered and certified company or service providers is safe.

Raiyan10

What i don't like about survey sites are they want to look into our data. They promise that they won't do anything with them and it is only for research purpose. But it is still fishy to me. I mean i am giving my opinion on survey. Then why would i have to agree with all their agreements :/

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Paid survey is one of the ways money can be made online but I have been unlucky with it. I have not earned anything from it. At times, they will collect my data only for them to tell me that data and survey is not available in my country. I don't know why.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is quite very easy to make money online with paid survey platforms especially if you live in America or some European countries such as the UK and Germany. Most of this awful platforms I have very selective on the kind of participants they accept, because some of the questionnaires comes from tier 1 countries.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@btaliat it seems this survey you are doing is for a certain region and your country or city is not qualify for it. In this case, they are going to dictate you are not from the region from the answers you are providing. As a result they get you disqualified and you will not earn anything

fareedkhan

There are wide range of ways in which people are making cool cash online. Paid survey is one of the simple ways people are making money online.

Paid survey gives someone opportunity to earn money by giving opinion on a certain products or services online.

There are some websites who helped some big multinational companies gather data when they are doing market research or looking for feedback about their products and services.

Majority of the paid survey opportunity available for those who are in advanced countries. This means not everybody will be able to participate in paid survey.

One thing about paid survey is that you have to fill out your own data so that you can qualify for some surveys. I want to ask that is it safe as someone is giving out his or her data to do paid survey?
this absolutely safe with safe website try always google recommendation website

kayode10

VIP Contributor
this absolutely safe with safe website try always google recommendation website
Majority of the results I got from Google search engine indicates that all the survey websites are safe. The major concern I have is that are they not going to share some of my opinion and data with third party. The reason is that I don't know where those results are going to and this makes me to be more careful. I'm going to try out some with good reviews on trust pilot.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
@btaliat it seems this survey you are doing is for a certain region and your country or city is not qualify for it. In this case, they are going to dictate you are not from the region from the answers you are providing. As a result they get you disqualified and you will not earn anything
This is what I have been facing in most of the survey website because after answering most of their difficult question they will disqualify me at the end and is always so annoying. Okay I've been able to understand maybe because our location is not accepted that is why they are disqualifying us.This is the reason.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Sometimes you have to trust the platforms to keep your information see if according to their terms and conditions. I think it is quite safe to some extent but you should be very careful with the kind of information you drop with anyone online no matter the reputation of the website.