Is money the only factor that keeps you going with your business??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I know that money is very useful when it comes to any business initiative. In other to start it up, we need money keeping it going. But money isn't the only driven force that makes us to keep it going with our respective businesses. Some persons are very passionate in a particular business, when they aren't successful they keep pushing till they achieve immense success with their business. Some are driven by competition, they want to keep it going and never lack behind when fazed with other competitors. While some are driven by money, nothing else but money drives them going.

What makes you going with your business??

Last edited:

greatguy1

I know that money is very needful when it comes to any business initiative. In other to start it up we need money and in keeping it going, wee need money also. But money isn't the only driven force that makes us to keep it going with our business. Some persons are very passionate in a particular business, when when they aren't successful they keep pushing till they achieve immense success with their business. Some are driven by competition, they want to keep it going and never lack behind when fazed with other competitors. While some are driven by money, nothing else but money drives them going.

Money is not a factor if there's no passion. The driving force for any endeavour is the energy that keeps one going through it all and that is Passion. A passionate business owner will attract cash for his business because other people can buy into his driving force.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The first drive to a real business person should be passion and motive to solve the societal problem or even solve the limited demands of his customers. When you put the satisfaction of your customers in mind, you will want to be selling the quality that they demand and want for them and even take into cognizance, their feedbacks, and so their wishes. With these money will surely come.

Olajidey

Truth to be told, it is only money that keeps any of the businessman going with their business, it's the same thing as asking are you doing business because you have passion for it or you doing it because of money. What is the essence of doing business that is not giving you output in monetary terms.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Truth to be told, it is only money that keeps any of the businessman going with their business, it's the same thing as asking are you doing business because you have passion for it or you doing it because of money. What is the essence of doing business that is not giving you output in monetary terms.
Lol, I know we are driven by money when starting any business. All business purpose is to make profit and not loss. But remember you must not start with making money mentality first in your business. You need passion for it, you should be a goal driven passion. Set the pace in your business first and any other good things will be added onto it.

D

Deleted member 28873

most people ain't in business for the passion and exciting drives it gives them.I won't blame them for been in for the money cause it kind of a survival instinct "to survive you need food,to get food you need money " so making money should be anyones first passion cause you won't run around with an hungry stomach and still claim you are having fun.but its great to have great passion for your businesses cause it would make you manage the business much seriously.like me now the passion for making money is making me to write for money.A passionate business owner will attract cash for his business because other people can buy into his driving force.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
most people ain't in business for the passion and exciting drives it gives them.I won't blame them for been in for the money cause it kind of a survival instinct "to survive you need food,to get food you need money " so making money should be anyones first passion cause you won't run around with an hungry stomach and still claim you are having fun.but its great to have great passion for your businesses cause it would make you manage the business much seriously.like me now the passion for making money is making me to write for money.A passionate business owner will attract cash for his business because other people can buy into his driving force.
You spoke wisely, money drives us too to establish a business. One can't run a business with an empty stomach to have fun around his or her business. We need money to settle bills, bills like food, clothing, and shelter etc. Without money drive more than 90% of business wouldn't have embarked on starting a business initiative for themselves.

greatguy1

I know that money is very useful when it comes to any business initiative. In other to start it up, we need money keeping it going. But money isn't the only driven force that makes us to keep it going with our respective businesses. Some persons are very passionate in a particular business, when they aren't successful they keep pushing till they achieve immense success with their business. Some are driven by competition, they want to keep it going and never lack behind when fazed with other competitors. While some are driven by money, nothing else but money drives them going.

Create value and meet people's need using my passion as the driving force. That should be the major goal of any businessman that knows his worth. Money is not a driving force if passion is missing. There are so many people with money but no business to start with because they aren't passionate enough to chase a goal to logical conclusion.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Create value and meet people's need using my passion as the driving force. That should be the major goal of any businessman that knows his worth. Money is not a driving force if passion is missing. There are so many people with money but no business to start with because they aren't passionate enough to chase a goal to logical conclusion.
That's true, when it comes to driven force money isn't the factor alone that drives people to start up a business. Some people might have the money but got no passion for the business they are willing to start. When their is no passion for the business then their is joy in starting such kind of business. Cos one starts something he or she knows well about and love doing most.

Sammyesx

Normally the main reason for starting a business is for the money involved, most people will not want to venture into a business that does not guarantee profit. That said, sometimes businesses does not go as plan, one might not be making the money he or she expected, but if the business is progressing and it is making impact, then it is sufficient motivation.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Normally the main reason for starting a business is for the money involved, most people will not want to venture into a business that does not guarantee profit. That said, sometimes businesses does not go as plan, one might not be making the money he or she expected, but if the business is progressing and it is making impact, then it is sufficient motivation.
Yeah, money is the amin thing that drives us to create a business of our own. But remember it shouldn't be the top priority first when starting the business. We should always work to balance the business make some customers and gain high trust score from our customers and then money will come. Those customers are our top priority cos they bring the money.

Sammyesx

Yeah, money is the amin thing that drives us to create a business of our own. But remember it shouldn't be the top priority first when starting the business. We should always work to balance the business make some customers and gain high trust score from our customers and then money will come. Those customers are our top priority cos they bring the money.
You are on point, as long as one is providing quality service and the customers are pleased with such services, they will help on referring lore people which will subsequently leads to an increase in sales with a corresponding increase in profit. Quality and efficiency is the key that will bring the money in the long run.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are on point, as long as one is providing quality service and the customers are pleased with such services, they will help on referring lore people which will subsequently leads to an increase in sales with a corresponding increase in profit. Quality and efficiency is the key that will bring the money in the long run.
You spoke wisely man, quality and efficiency and consistency in your business is what customers love most. When you serve them better and also deals on market demands, surely the customers will come back looking for more. And that will surely bring in more money in what ever business you choose to run.