Is money the only gain in trendri?

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Well, a Frank and straight forward answer that I will give if asked this question is a straight no!
Actually, I personally joined trendri because I heard that they pay for posting in their site. My main drive and reason for joining this forum was the pay but now I have come to realize that money is a minute fraction of the galore of benefits that are derived and gotten on trendri.
Like personally, I got to know about affiliate marketing and Amazon kdp from this site. I'm well into it now and am making good progress there.
Moreso, I have been impacted when it comes to the aspect of adopting savings as a business techniques l and the career and health forum has had a lot to give and us still giving a lot to me.
What is your experience on trendri and do you think there is anything to be gained apart from money?

Abigael

Valued Contributor
There is so much that I have gained in Trendri apart from the money earned. Of course I first joined here because I needed to earn the extra money. But ever since I became more active, I have gotten more benefits from here.

First and foremost, I have learnt so much from this forum. There are so many sections that are enriched with information and opinions from different members. From your personal finance, to loans, making money, saving and health. All these are very crucial topics in our lives.

Secondly, Trendri has given me a platform to practice my writing. As an aspiring writer, I get to train myself daily on how to be a better writer and researcher. I am even thinking about creating my own blog since I am more confident about my writing.

All these benefits I can gain while earning money. Which serves as a great source of extra cash apart from my offline money making.

uforwealth

Verified member
Although my intention to join trendri was to make money, money is not only the benefits I'm enjoying on the forum now.

As time went on, I realized that Trendri is a training ground for me as a potential content writer, blogger and e book publisher.

My prayer for the forum is to continue to thrive forever.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
When it comes to forum posting as a whole I have gained a whole lot it isn't only about trendri. But when it comes to trendri it is different for me.

Yes for forum it is always about the pay but they are other benefits that are derived from trendri before of the information you get from the different sections

You would get to know about affiliate marketing and other online marketing and business from this site. You would learn about savings and other business techniques here as well