Is money the solution to all problems?

Ajebo25

Verified member
We are human I nature and there is nobody who doesn't have one or two difficulties which he or she is facing but its not the problem that matters but the ability for you to face your problems, I have always heard that money is the solution to everything which I don't believe to be true I think there are some problems which doesn't require money to get solved.

This is the mindset of many people that as soon as they see money all their problems will be over but they don't know that even the rich people you see out there are struggle with their own problems which is not financially, money is not the solution to all problems rather prayer is, we should always make sure we pray and reduce our love and mindset that money is everything whereby its not there are something's money can't do like raise the dead, or buy the air we breath or even buy happiness it is very hard before you can see a rich person who is happy is either they are rich and sad inside or they are poor and happy you have to choose one because the more money you acquire the more problems you realize you have.

Money will not solve all of our problems.
It is difficult to live a happy, normal life if you have anxiety, depression, or other health issues, as I do.
To be honest, I would rather have a small sum of money as long as I am not worried.
Yes, money can temporarily solve your problems, but it is only a band-aid solution.
Not all wealthy people are content with their lives.
Despite everything, they struggle every day.
This is why, when I am sad or depressed, I read books and pray. Watching movies and TV series can be of help, too.

Suba

Staff member
Money is not everything, although everyone needs money to fulfill their needs, money cannot solve all problems in human life. Many rich people seem happy but in fact they are not happy, especially if the source of their wealth is the proceeds of crime such as corruption and cheating, of course their lives will always be restless, not peaceful. Money can't buy true love either.
If you think that all problems can be solved with money then your need for money becomes unlimited, so you will do whatever it takes to make big money, which you might end up mired in no crime.