Is Network Marketing a scam?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
From what I have experienced and seen, network marketing or MLM companies are not all scams . However , it is very important to conduct propert research and carefully evaluate if that particular company is legitimate or not before you venture into it but you must know that it's offer a lot of opportunities as well. Labeling all network marketing as a scam is not true and it is unfair because I have seen a lot of online network marketing that are legitimate but we know that there are instances of fraudulent schemes in the online marketing schemes. We know that there are network marketing that offer valuable product and opportunities.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
I have involved in network marketing for a while and I believed that the success of this type of scheme is largely dependent on effort of the individual, the company's integrity and the product or services that are being offered. It is funny how many people perceived that the network marketing scheme are all scam and I want to say that the do not fully understand how it works and that is why they have such perception about the network marketing schemes.