Is Octavia poised to become the new Web3 Assistant?

I am Praise

Octavia prides itself as the cutting-edge Web3 AI chatbot designed to revolutionize both web3 trading and managing web3 communities. Its AI assistant is designed to help users with their crypto needs. With a strong foundation in crypto knowledge, direct access to on-chain information, and a connection to the internet, do you think Octavia could be the ultimate sidekick for research, trading, and more?

It is powered by the VIA Token which is used for staking, governance, Train to Earn and other premium features. The token is already trading on Mexc and Gateio, though Bitget is having a deposit rebate and also a trade to share event, which is making me to reconsider buying some on the exchange

iamcryptic

Octavia prides itself as the cutting-edge Web3 AI chatbot designed to revolutionize both web3 trading and managing web3 communities. Its AI assistant is designed to help users with their crypto needs. With a strong foundation in crypto knowledge, direct access to on-chain information, and a connection to the internet, do you think Octavia could be the ultimate sidekick for research, trading, and more?

It is powered by the VIA Token which is used for staking, governance, Train to Earn and other premium features. The token is already trading on Mexc and Gateio, though Bitget is having a deposit rebate and also a trade to share event, which is making me to reconsider buying some on the exchange
I haven't explored their AI for crypto yet, but the website looks interesting. Could you share more about the deposit rebate and T2S event you mentioned?

ImamShaheb

Valued Contributor

Time to accumulate? IMG_20240318_105937.jpg