Is one ever done saving money.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is true that each and everyone of Us understand the benefits and the advantage that comes with saving money and making sure to keep our savings account sufficient at all times. But can it be possible for an individual to be done saving money, or is there a time an individual can say that he or she is done saving money for a particular year. In my own view and perspective, I think that is absolutely impossible, and the reason I say so is because individuals responsibilities differs just as our faces differs, and also no individual it's been an emergency especially when the emergency has to involve money. No one knows tomorrow and no one can speculate the amount of money he or she will spend in a particular year, so in order to be sufficiently equipped financially at all times, it is very much advice for us to continue saving money.

At times an individual may think that saving money is only for those who are rich and wealthy and those who have high rate of income, but that is not the truth because whether you are a high-income earner or a low income earner you are not beyond emergencies or beyond the spending of money. Saving money is definitely applicable to each and everyone of us irrespective of the rate of income we earn. If we feel like giving up the financial activity of saving money, we should always remember the benefits and advantage we stand to again if we keep on saving money. In my own case, when I feel like giving up savings, I quickly remember the benefits of being independent if I keep to my savings activities, and that totally give me the will to go on.