Passive income Is Online Betting A Passive Income?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Pardon me for this comment but any type of gambling cannot be considered a good investment that will give you a passive income regularly. In gambling it is either you win or lose which means the risk is 50% or even higher. Gambling is an enjoyable game for many but it is not an investment and not even good for a passive income.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Passive income is something you make money from while doing nothing. And online betting you need to be very active and do some analysis. So, it is not a passive income method at all and it is a very risky venture. You can lose all your money in one day because it is very addictive.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There is no way a person can earn passive income from online betting because you have to stake Your Money every point in time and pick the games you want to bet on. All this process cannot be done automatically. another thing is that betting and gambling is a game of luck and there is a higher chances that you are going to lose money in the process than gain.

Setho

VIP Contributor
My own definition of passive income is something that you do only once and then earn money for it for a long time or you do not have to spend so much time in doing it occasionally. If you are betting then you must have to place bets every day in order to win money at the moment you stop you cannot win again.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Abigael betting is highly risky. Someone can make huge amount of money with a short period of time and use it all in the next few minutes. One of my younger friend ways to sport betting shop with little amount of money and won 7 times of the money within short time. you will not believe that I end up losing everything on and left the place indent after some minutes.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I cannot consider online betting to be a form of investment to earn passive income. This is because betting is very risky and so you can loose all your money in just one game. I think betting should only be done once in a while and with only some money that you can afford to loose.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Betting is not one of the ways to earn passive income online. the reason is that you will have to stick at every single point in time so as to have chance of making money from the bet. Another thing is that betting requires luck before you can have a breakthrough on every game you are betting on.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Betting is not passive income. You need to bet every day to earn every day. You don't earn recurring income from betting. Therefore, you cannot consider betting a passive income. Passive income means you have recurring income from your work. Betting is gambling and gambling is not even considered a proper investmet.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Online betting is one of the ways people make money online. People bet on different things. There are people who bet on football matches.

Some people bet on basketball matches and tournament. Other bet on dog and cat race.

I have friend who bet on premiership leagues. They choose different teams and stake little amount of money to have a chance to win millions.

Their betting slip usually contains nothing less than 20 matches. It is usually one or two games which usually destroy the games and the bet.

Someone of them usually carry games that will last entire season which consist of over sixty matches.

The are going to stake once and expect returns every week. Can we consider this online betting as source of passive income? .

Ummigal

Online betting can earn you money but it is not guaranteed. Therefore I wouldn't shortlist I as a means of earning passively. Online income is earn frok task or the work you put into whereas online betting is just a game of chance. Your hard work or knowledge isn't a prerequisite. It is a gambling industry.

The Bismarck

Actually, Online Betting is a "Gambling" Industry. It's an addiction. You don't make passive income out of it, unfortunately. More people lost money from it than those winnings.

D

Deleted member 51169

Online betting is one of the ways people make money online. People bet on different things. There are people who bet on football matches.

Some people bet on basketball matches and tournament. Other bet on dog and cat race.

I have friend who bet on premiership leagues. They choose different teams and stake little amount of money to have a chance to win millions.

Their betting slip usually contains nothing less than 20 matches. It is usually one or two games which usually destroy the games and the bet.

Someone of them usually carry games that will last entire season which consist of over sixty matches.

The are going to stake once and expect returns every week. Can we consider this online betting as source of passive income? .
Betting can never be a means for passive income. Anyone engaging in betting should do such for the fun and love of the game, unless he is willing to have challenges ranging from health to financial issues which can lead to depressions.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There is no way you can make passive income with online betting. you have to stake money at every bet you are placing online. Another thing is that you getting rely on luck. it means it is possible to play a lot of games and bet and still lose out as a result. this is the reason why it is very important to look for something productive to do with your time rather than depending on luck.

Haibso2003

Online betting is a way of earning passive income. Passive income is any income generated which isn't part of your main job or better put passive income is any income generated from doing little tasks or putting skills into use. Online betting is something that is usually far from the main source of someone earnings and it comes from doing little tasks like betting players or something. Although thing about online betting is that is not a reliable source of generating passive income as you are bound to lose sometimes.

Mellorando

Banned
A newbie looking for ways to make money online is not advised to bet his or her money on online betting sports sites and consider it to be a way of earning passive income.No! That in itself is a risk and the person playing bet can either win or lose and there is every possibility that the person might lose so in such a case it is unwise to consider betting as a means of passive income but betting on online sporting side should be considered as side hustle but always get prepared in case you lose

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Betting is not a good way of making money online. It is purely based on luck and not skill. For the fact that someone is able to predict right umpteenth time doesn't mean the oerisn can not lose. Though it may serve as a passive income but it is not advisable.