Is Payoneer Verification Method More Straightforward Than Other Payment Gateways?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am intending to open an account with payoneer because it is supported by my country and I can even withdraw my funds directly into my local account. However, one of the biggest concerns is its verification method. There are many problems with payment processors and one of the biggest problem is the rejection of the verification documents. I have read many complaints of users where they stated that Payment processors rejected their updated national IDs and passports. Payoneer also requires you to upload the screenshots of such documents but I do not know if it also rejects the documents without giveing any good reason. So, if someone in here has ever used Payoneer, then can they please tell if they also do the same thing?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Payoneer requires you have a postal address where you can receive payoneer card. They will not accept public address such as the address of the company where you work or your post box number, they will accept only your house address. If you want to use payoneer, remember you will have to pay an account maintaining fee.

Carson20t

Payoneer requires you have a postal address where you can receive a payoneer card. They will not accept public addresses such as the address of the company where you work or your post box number, they will accept only your house address. If you want to use Payoneer, remember you will have to pay an account maintaining fee.
What types of verification documents are accepted aside from a passport? I have heard about the annual fee but am not sure exactly how much it is. The last part is I think it is a bit easy for you to get the card shipped to your country if you go to the courier agency which can make you a care-of address that Payoneer will send the card.