Is phone mining profitable ?

glukos

For me it is waste of time. The fact is that most tokens which are availiable for mining using phone are worthless or you'll receive so little amount of tokens that won't give you any decend money.

Themoneyblogger

I'm not sure if any are profitable as only time will tell. I still however use phone miners just in case they become profitable in the future.
Newest one is Pi
(I am sending you 1π! Pi is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 23 million members worldwide. To claim your Pi, follow this link and use my username (Tumbelina224) as your invitation code.)
You can only join by being referred

Themoneyblogger

Then there's phoneum, it runs for 7 days, and the value for each Phoneum is very low.
Their invitation code is f9keanxw.
I have no idea, what I can even do with as its worth very little, but it doesn't damage my battery, so why not. Who knows in the next 5 yrs it could be worth a lot.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have been mining Pi for a while now. Hoping it will be profitable some day!

Not all the people have confidence in the Pi Coin and some people are now starting to believe that Pi Coin is a waste of time and energy. I really do not know why it is taking so long to get it launched and there are no real updates from the creators of this coin. I would be reluctant to mine such kind of tokens. However, I can understand that there are still many people who still want to mine such tokens because they hope that these tokens will gain value some day.