Asking for Is prize rebel still paying?

Keep in mind that payment may take 48hours.

Martinsx

Prize Rebel according to the reviews is among the top paying survey websites. Although I haven't yet tried to earn money from filling surveys online from the website, there seems to be a lot of positive reviews from those who have grasped the opportunity.

It's actually been a while since I visited the survey website (Prize Rebel), but I would like to know if the site is still up and running when it comes to providing adequate surveys to enable members earn decent money from the site.

Corzhens

I am done with survey sites but to be honest I'm still looking around for there might be a greener pasture somewhere. There were several survey sites that I failed to get a payout due to lack of tasks so that left me with no withdrawal after working for many weeks. Now maybe this Prize rebel is something better and I would check on it later. I just hope that it is on the level and that I can earn honest money from the surveys.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I saw this review at bizdustry, posted by its Admin also made the video tutorial via his YouTube channel. Prizerebel is a growing survey site that rewards users for participating in given out their opinions to rate a product if its worthwhile you need some improvements. I never tried to earn from it cos i know it will simply be like others that never earned me a dime.