Saving Money Is Saving Time Equal To Saving Money? What Do You Think?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many people reckon that time is equal to money. Whenever a person loses time, he actually loses money. Whenever a person saves time, he saves money. The "Time Is Money" is a very popular saying. According to my experience, I must say that this slogan is not only true, in fact, it is a kind of a rule everyone must follow and try to save as much time as they can. I remember working in a tensed environment when I am not able to focus on my work and I tend to lose a lots of time in the process.

I have noticed that whenever I lose time by not focusing on my work, I tend to do less work as compared to when I feel comfortable and when I have more time in hand to complete my work on time. So, I have personally noticed the benefits of having more time in hand. When I have more time in hand, I tend to work more. Having more time makes me more productive and being productive at work means that I work more and earn more money. So, what about you? Do you really believe that saving time is equal to saving money in the real world?

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I totally agree with the saying that "Time is Money". So saving time is definitely equivalent to saving money. This is because you need to spend your time well so as to earn the amount of money you need for your bills and to live a comfortable life.

Let me use the example of us who work online in paid to post forums in order to earn some money. When you spend your time well by starting to make posts early in the morning, you will have more time to work during the day. Meaning that you will be able to make so many posts in a day and so you will make more money.

But when you waste time and procrastinate on the work, you find that a whole month has gone and you haven't reached payout even once. At the end of the day, you find that you don't really earn much from paid to post forums.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Yes that is true whosoever is saving time is actually saving money, when we spend our time wisely on productive ventures we can be sure of a more productive outcome in the times ahead. Many has failed to realize that, hence they do know take the culture of time management very seriously. For those of us working full time online would understand better the power of time management and how it affects all the task that we must have set out for ourselves. There are some of us here that has set out a target for ourselves every blessed day of the year on how much money we must realize online, for some it could be between $1- $3, And for other it could even be more or less. All these are dependent on how you spend your time and on what you spend your time.

Even as someone working offline one must know exactly how to manage your work time and even your resting time. We should always try to make time for everything And balance our lives in all ramifications. There are some who spend toomuch on unproductive ventures. However you spend your time will tell exactly how far and ho well one will become in life.

Kendy

Verified member
Yes, saving time is equivalent to saving money. There is an adage that, "time is money." I had a misconception that this was just a mere adage without a fabric in it but I realized that when once you are occupied with something that keeps you busy, you would realize that time is money. There are times when I am facing some external challenges that impeded my progress on this forum and it makes me depressed because I know that the time wasted due to these factors such as; no electricity supply or network failure, would have been sufficient for me to use and make at least a dollar. Time is money because, everything we do, is regulated with time. When we waste our time in doing things which are unproductive, sooner or later, we would regret wasting our time on frivolities.

There is no billionaire who jokes with his time and you would realize that they know the essence of time. Look around, countries that are developed, their citizens do not joke with time at all but look at countries that are under developed, you would hear a slogan like "African time," this mentality has done more harm than good because people now miss opportunities due to negligence.