Is spinach a superfood?

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone!!! Do you believe that spinach is a superfood? When you read about the health benefits of spinach below, you will agree with me that spinach certainly is a superfood and the number one healthiest food in the world.

Spinach is an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, protein, iron and magnesium. It is so good for your skin, hair, and bone health.
In addition, spinach is high in antioxidants, it supports brain and eye health and it can also help manage blood pressure.
For these reasons, it is very important to start eating spinach.

Well, what do you think now? Isn't it a superfood? Looking forward to receiving your valuable feedback and ideas. Thank you.

I have lost interest in this vegetable long time ago because over here it is not even the best for you to consume it because of how the vegetable is being planted, a lot of farmers who are planting it over here planted with so much dangerous chemical that the fruit may even be poisonous or cancerous to the body, I understand it is a vegetable with a lot of powerful nutritional value but I've never eaten it because of how it is being planted over here.. I wish I can get the natural one to use but I don't know where to get it.

Spinach according to what you said is very good and its very good for vitamin. I hope I can be able to be eating all this fruit.
Though may be its how I was brought up that caused it because I don't used to eating of all these small small things than eating of strong food in my dialect like panded yam, Eba, Fufu (Apu), than eating those things.
Until when I started associating with people before I now started eating them little by little.

Spinach according to what you said is very good and its very good for vitamin. I hope I can be able to be eating all this fruit.
Though may be its how I was brought up that caused it because I don't used to eating of all these small small things than eating of strong food in my dialect like panded yam, Eba, Fufu (Apu), than eating those things.
Until when I started associating with people before I now started eating them little by little.
Hi Mataracy.Thank you for your nice post. Spinach is a superfood indeed. It is a very good source of vitamins and minerals so it is very good for our
health to consume it even daily. Spinach is eaten cooked but it is also eaten raw in salads. It is so delicious.

I have lost interest in this vegetable long time ago because over here it is not even the best for you to consume it because of how the vegetable is being planted, a lot of farmers who are planting it over here planted with so much dangerous chemical that the fruit may even be poisonous or cancerous to the body, I understand it is a vegetable with a lot of powerful nutritional value but I've never eaten it because of how it is being planted over here.. I wish I can get the natural one to use but I don't know where to get it.
Hi Sotherefore. Thank you for your informative post. I am so sorry to hear that farmers use dangerous chemicals when they plant spinach there that are very dangerous for your health. You are right. You have better not consume it. Hope that you will find natural spinach there because it is so good for your health.

Spinach are good as I understand because according to some of the research Have done about it on the internet they said it is among one of the most nutritious vegetable, that it has a lot of health benefit.. I don't really know why most farmers over here cannot plant it without the use of so much chemical... There is a limitation in which chemical should be added to a plant but a situation in which they add so much that the vegetable automatically become packed with chemicals is not the best.. in a situation like this you will not even enjoy the natural taste of spinach.

I love eating vegetables atleast three times in a week it gives us vitamin and blood, eating vegetables is one of advice they buse to give to consume more vegetables in our daily diet, vegetables vis one of the soup you must be eating to consume blood tonic and high vitamins

I love eating vegetables atleast three times in a week it gives us vitamin and blood, eating vegetables is one of advice they buse to give to consume more vegetables in our daily diet, vegetables vis one of the soup you must be eating to consume blood tonic and high vitamins
Hi Bashbash. Thank you for your nice post. I fully agree with you that spinach and generally vegetables are really healthy for us so we have to consume them very often.