Survey Review Is Survey Difficult?

Yukyusky

I see a lot of comments about how difficult it is to make money from surveys. I don't know, as I have never done it, but I am willing to give it a try as long as it is not a waste of time. Money is important, but time is even more important, so I hope you can find a well-balanced business.

Briangsam

A survey instrument is said to have high reliability if it produces similar results under consistent conditions, and any change would be due to a true change in the attitude, as opposed to changing interpretation (i.e., a measurement error). Unfortunately, a major problem in all survey research is that respondents are almost always self-selected. Not everyone who receives a survey is likely to answer it, no matter how many times they are reminded or what incentives are offered.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Alot of companies carry out online surveys to know how people are reacting to their products and also know the satisfactory level of their customers. There are so many survey sites online and a lot of them do not allow certain countries to participate in their surveys. Many of these survey sites allow only Americans and some European countries to participate in their surveys.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Surveys aren't difficult to execute, but the task is hard to pass, you can give high review about the brand/product in question still not get rewarded for the opinion you gave out. That's what discouraged me from continuing from the tasks online. If they can offer better options to everyone online base on information submitted, i think we'll be better around it.

Mellorando

Banned
Not all surveys are difficult but the problem is that you might end up not getting paid after you finish the survey even though you get paid it will be in penny some surveys take more than 30 to 40 minutes to complete but the funny part is that you might be declined all rejected even though your answers are honest that is the most painful part of surveys. To me I hate surveys

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Surveys are the easiest to make money from, as you don't get to do much, apart from sharing your opinions on some particular products or services. However, not everyone from all countries are open to this kind of opportunity. You have to be in a country where surveys favour to be able to make money from them. So you are in tier one country or you are from there, you are good to go.

Leon7997

If you want to instantly learn how to take surveys right away, then this does not work that way, it takes time to understand how to take surveys and only the trial and error method helps in this case

Good luck

Verified member
My own view about is nothing but being difficult.Survey is very tasking and it is hard to get money there.You will be given a lot of work to do and at the end of the day you won't be given what you are entitled to.they will always want to get information from you to know your opinion or idea about some things they are doing.