Is Teaching Students Online A Good Way To Make Money?

Sikapa

Verified member
When we talks about marking money online a lot of people only emphasize on pay to post, pay to watch, survey sites and others, forgetting about the other ways of making money from home like online tutting and working on online companies but today I want us to take a look and also to check whether or not if we can make money online by teaching.

There are a lot of people who are making money online by teaching English online in at the countries where they don't speak English. This online tutting has been there for the past years and they pay you depending on the hours you teach the students. Although there might be a different way that you can teach and make money online which will not be English. I remember I was on one of the social media the other day and I saw a video of a vacancy that was about online teachers been needed in China.

How to you see this online tutting? Is it a good way to make money online? Do you wish to become online teacher? Just share what you think about it.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Teaching students online is a great way to make money. It's not easy, but it can be very rewarding.

From the comfort of your own home, you can help students from all over the world learn English. You don't need to worry about transportation or finding a place to live. All you need is a computer and internet connection.

The following are some tips on how to become an online English language teacher:

Learn how to teach others English. Take courses on teaching English as a second language (ESL). Go online and check out free resources such as websites, articles and videos that will teach you how to teach English online.

Get certified as an ESL teacher if possible. There are many different types of certifications available for teachers of different ages and levels, both in person and online, but getting certified has many benefits including better pay rates and more opportunities for advancement.

Join a website like VIPKID or YouTalkToMe where they have training programs set up so that new teachers can get started right away without having any experience or certification at all. The only problem in this kind of opportunity is how to secure the job online. Often time these websites are selective and require a lot for you to be accepted.