Earn Money Is that possible to make 5 dollars daily in ClipClaps ?

Mertayasa

Clipclaps is one of the online earning application where we can make money by watching funny videos, uploading videos or referring someone. I personally start using this application in the early of this years. Since I join I made some of withdrawal and the application is legit. At the first I really enjoy and feel this application quite good to make money. But from time to time, the apps updated may times. Many features remove and replace by the new one. In my opinions the last updated was very bad, because the time is to long before we can get 1 chest. I think is not worth it, the amount of data we spend to watch videos is higher than what we get.

clip clap.png

The highest amount I can get from this apps daily is only 1.5 dollars, to get this amount I need to spend almost all day. So through this post I would like to ask, is there anyone make 5 dollars daily in this application ? if yes, kindly share how you make it.​

Mertayasa

Even the $1.5 you said that can be achieved in this clipclap app is looking increasingly unrealistic cos you'll spend more than you earn from the app. I've been earning there of recent I'll simply say the earnings are weak cos the reward for the videos you watch isn't duly paid according to time and resources we spent on the app. I can't see myself spending all day there to earn those pennies there.
The owner of that application is very smart. I can say in average, I need to spend 3 dollars to get 1.5 dollars, this is really wasting time and money. This application eat our data very fast, it's just like we watching videos in youtube or may bee more. At first this application is very good but after the last update, it's become very bad app.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The owner of that application is very smart. I can say in average, I need to spend 3 dollars to get 1.5 dollars, this is really wasting time and money. This application eat our data very fast, it's just like we watching videos in youtube or may bee more. At first this application is very good but after the last update, it's become very bad app.
It isn't worth it at all for the data I'm wasting around the app and earning very minimal amount of money. The first day reward went well, it just to entice me. The second day was somewhat better, but from there on things turned soured around the app. I barely earn even 5 cents there a day there on the app.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Not only in this app, there are a lot of fake and scam application in google play store. I'm still wondering why there is no rule about this important thing. Many bad peoples easily create fake app and they post in google play store. Most of that kind of application contains so many ads and never paid their members.
You know most time, Google play store is into business as well and they depend on the review of their users before they can ban any applications. And what these applications creators do most time is to buy most reviews. All the positive reviews about those applications may be false. And since no one has complained about the application, Google play store doesn't have the right to ban it.

Mertayasa

To be very honest this is the first time I am going to hear about this website. But the any potential you stated in your post seems to realistic. Who is the way I am looking at it, it seems you are going to spend more time than necessary before you can make a decent amount of money on the platform.
Actually that's not a website but an application. If you using android you can go to google play store and find "ClipClaps" and if you use iOS you can find in i-store. But i'm not really sure if that app is available in iOS, just give a try. But before you decide to spend your time in this app, you should have big patience.

Mertayasa

guys why don't you give it a try to below, you can make some quick money, it trades with crypto . you can invest as low as 20 dollars
the higher the investment more quicker you will earn , logon using mobile as its mobile format site

556655.uk
referral code : U563ZF

also you can try out New century app available on apple store for some quick money benefits
referral code : F564887

you will ned referral code to register
First thing first thanks for your recommendation site. But the site you suggested look very strange and the name of the site also very mess. We should aware with this kind of site, but I don't said your site is scam or something like that. Anyway I'ii give try to make some research about that site.

Mertayasa

I stopped working on clip claps because i read reviews that it's a scam . I placed a withdrawal of $0.1 and I didn't receive it, so I concluded that it's not legit. Since I have heard reviews that it's legit . I will likely give it a second thought but the only thing is the low earnings which is a big constraint to me right now. I prefer working on site that pays me better tha this.
May bee in your case you put the wrong paypal address. Because I was receive that 0.10 cents from this apps. After that my second withdrawal which is 10 bucks also landing in my paypal address. Actually this application is legit but very difficult to earn some dollars, and also not work with what we spend is not balance then what we got.

Mertayasa

IMPOSSIBLE! Although clipclaps is legit, its very slow to earn. With almost 3 months of usage, I managed only one withdrawal.
Actually in my opinion we can make 5 dollars daily in clipclaps, but we should have more than 500 referrals. This referrals will help you boosting your earning by giving you free diamond chest and from that chest we can get amount of dollars randomly. But as we know is not easy to get referral since most of people use this apps already.

Mertayasa

Do you know there are better ways to make passive income guaranteed? If so then this is a better way am about to introduce to you. I was jobless for over 10 months after losing my job due to quarantine it wasn't easy at all for everyone ?..but until someone introduced me to a website that has been able to make me feed myself and household. I would be very happy ? to help someone just the way someone helped me so if you are interested reply "ASAP" to this post
Well, beside of this site I'm working in many legit online site and apps as well. Because I believe if we only focus in one or two sites, it's not gonna make us good money. Unless you make an investment or online trading, you can focus on this. Because this job will give huge profits if you understand how to do it.

Mertayasa

I gave up on earning app when I discover that they are only using my data and time for their own benefit. I don't know why most application designer promise what they can not offer. Honestly, there are many people who pay games for fun rather the money than people who play for money. So why can't these money game applications just design games for fun instead of rewarding small money.
Not only in this app, there are a lot of fake and scam application in google play store. I'm still wondering why there is no rule about this important thing. Many bad peoples easily create fake app and they post in google play store. Most of that kind of application contains so many ads and never paid their members.
I gave up on earning app when I discover that they are only using my data and time for their own benefit. I don't know why most application designer promise what they can not offer. Honestly, there are many people who pay games for fun rather the money than people who play for money. So why can't these money game applications just design games for fun instead of rewarding small money.

uforwealth

Verified member
It seems to me that the site is somehow turning into another thing. It was worth working with before because of its high pay. Now, people are complaining about the website due to its meager payment relative to the tasks. As a result of this, it would be very difficult for anybody to make 5 dollars from clipclaps daily.

Mertayasa

I have not been using this app but I have a lot of people using it, that I know but let me tell you the fact, you can't possibly earn that amount there in a day. It takes so many days for you to make $1.5 there. Most people I know using it are leaving the app one after the other, they are not frequent there cos of the low pay.
I think I will plan to leave this app as well. In my experience the maximum amount I can from this app is 1.5, I got this amount in one day and I spend almost all day and all night. Actually I'm doing this because I want to exactly this app or wroth it or not, and the answer is big not.

Mertayasa

It is possible but it also requires hardworking and you preparing to also spend more money. The time to be spent is also one major thing to consider.If the network is very good ,you may not spend much time to work on the application and achieve your aim and objectives to earn a good sum of money in clip clap.
In my opinion it's possible but very hard. You can imagine how many videos you should watch in this application to get 5 dollars and how many data we should spend it. Because after the last update, every single chest we got after watching videos only contains gold not exactly money or dollars.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
To be very honest this is the first time I am going to hear about this website. But the any potential you stated in your post seems to realistic. Who is the way I am looking at it, it seems you are going to spend more time than necessary before you can make a decent amount of money on the platform.

turbotwin

guys why don't you give it a try to below, you can make some quick money, it trades with crypto . you can invest as low as 20 dollars
the higher the investment more quicker you will earn , logon using mobile as its mobile format site

556655.uk
referral code : U563ZF

also you can try out New century app available on apple store for some quick money benefits
referral code : F564887

you will ned referral code to register

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I stopped working on clip claps because i read reviews that it's a scam . I placed a withdrawal of $0.1 and I didn't receive it, so I concluded that it's not legit. Since I have heard reviews that it's legit . I will likely give it a second thought but the only thing is the low earnings which is a big constraint to me right now. I prefer working on site that pays me better tha this.

T

timothy14g

Clipclaps is one of the online earning application where we can make money by watching funny videos, uploading videos or referring someone. I personally start using this application in the early of this years. Since I join I made some of withdrawal and the application is legit. At the first I really enjoy and feel this application quite good to make money. But from time to time, the apps updated may times. Many features remove and replace by the new one. In my opinions the last updated was very bad, because the time is to long before we can get 1 chest. I think is not worth it, the amount of data we spend to watch videos is higher than what we get.

View attachment 46748

The highest amount I can get from this apps daily is only 1.5 dollars, to get this amount I need to spend almost all day. So through this post I would like to ask, is there anyone make 5 dollars daily in this application ? if yes, kindly share how you make it.​
IMPOSSIBLE! Although clipclaps is legit, its very slow to earn. With almost 3 months of usage, I managed only one withdrawal.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Do you know there are better ways to make passive income guaranteed? If so then this is a better way am about to introduce to you. I was jobless for over 10 months after losing my job due to quarantine it wasn't easy at all for everyone ?..but until someone introduced me to a website that has been able to make me feed myself and household. I would be very happy ? to help someone just the way someone helped me so if you are interested reply "ASAP" to this post
Its good that you got a help from a faithful someone online, and the job is what's sustaining you in this era of covid19 uncertainty. It would actually be a pleasant thing, if you'll surely come up with the option which will make me be financially free and carter for myself with the earnings I'll earn from the site.

Tylaa

View attachment 46748

Tylaa

Even the $1.5 you said that can be achieved in this clipclap app is looking increasingly unrealistic cos you'll spend more than you earn from the app. I've been earning there of recent I'll simply say the earnings are weak cos the reward for the videos you watch isn't duly paid according to time and resources we spent on the app. I can't see myself spending all day there to earn those pennies there.
Hey I have been suffering for over 10 months after losing my job due to quarantine it wasn't easy at all for every one.after the quarantine I worked from
9-5 ....the time that wastes life.....
Until someone introduced me to a website that has made me over a $1000 in seven days...I would be very happy to make my world a better place for everyone..so stop listening to those scammers this is legit..I promise you will thank me later .. Reply 'ASAP' to this and I will send you the full details

It is possible but it also requires hardworking and you preparing to also spend more money. The time to be spent is also one major thing to consider.If the network is very good ,you may not spend much time to work on the application and achieve your aim and objectives to earn a good sum of money in clip clap.