Earn Money Is that possible to make 5 dollars daily in ClipClaps ?

Mertayasa

Clipclaps is one of the online earning application where we can make money by watching funny videos, uploading videos or referring someone. I personally start using this application in the early of this years. Since I join I made some of withdrawal and the application is legit. At the first I really enjoy and feel this application quite good to make money. But from time to time, the apps updated may times. Many features remove and replace by the new one. In my opinions the last updated was very bad, because the time is to long before we can get 1 chest. I think is not worth it, the amount of data we spend to watch videos is higher than what we get.

clip clap.png

The highest amount I can get from this apps daily is only 1.5 dollars, to get this amount I need to spend almost all day. So through this post I would like to ask, is there anyone make 5 dollars daily in this application ? if yes, kindly share how you make it.​

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I gave up on earning app when I discover that they are only using my data and time for their own benefit. I don't know why most application designer promise what they can not offer. Honestly, there are many people who pay games for fun rather the money than people who play for money. So why can't these money game applications just design games for fun instead of rewarding small money.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have not been using this app but I have a lot of people using it, that I know but let me tell you the fact, you can't possibly earn that amount there in a day. It takes so many days for you to make $1.5 there. Most people I know using it are leaving the app one after the other, they are not frequent there cos of the low pay.

Good luck

Verified member
It is possible but it also requires hardworking and you preparing to also spend more money. The time to be spent is also one major thing to consider.If the network is very good ,you may not spend much time to work on the application and achieve your aim and objectives to earn a good sum of money in clip clap.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even the $1.5 you said that can be achieved in this clipclap app is looking increasingly unrealistic cos you'll spend more than you earn from the app. I've been earning there of recent I'll simply say the earnings are weak cos the reward for the videos you watch isn't duly paid according to time and resources we spent on the app. I can't see myself spending all day there to earn those pennies there.