Is the radio advertisement still effective?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
A business will survive base on two things, the first is ability to attract new customer and the second thing is ability to retain the existing customers.

This is the reason why it is very important to always promote and market your products to the prospect in order to establish your brand in their mind.

This will make it pretty much easier to choose your brand anytime they want to make a buying decision concerning your product.

There are different ways in which someone can market his product in the marketplace. One of the effective ways is to advertise products and services on the radio station.

So I want to ask you that is that is a radio advertisement still effective way of marketing product and brand?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no any form of advertisment that is to be written off. It will amaze you that most people listen to radio now more than they do before. At times, I cannot enjoy the music played on some music stations in my country as a result of too much of advertisement. It is still effective

Jonaville

Radio advertisement is still very much in Vogue. There was a time my mom got to hear of someone selling clothes, she located the business, and she bought nice satisfactory goods. All this happened because she heard it on the radio. So radio advertisement is important just as it has always been.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Yes, radio ads are still effective. People listen to the radios while driving. A lot of people do that.In the rural areas, radios are still number one entertainment and information platform. Advertising will be effective as long as the platform that you are using is being used by a lot of popular.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
There are still some advertisements doing on the radio till today because their may not have good resources or financial back up to go on Television to do it.
Advertising on ratio still effective it only that it depend on the people that help to handle it. It's sometimes good because there are some people who do not have access to television but to radios.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Many choose for various reasons and target. It is not arguable that the older generation prefer listening to resdio program than the uiun generation. So if the services or goods target the old generation, the they have the right option of going to the radio station for such an advertisement

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I think it is still effective because if it wasn't effective then a lot of people will not be spending so much money to have their product advertised on radio. But most people who like advertising their products on radio are people that are operating an offline business that will require a physical location yes I believe it is still an effective mode of advertisement.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If radio ads were not effective, why are the radio stations getting so many ads. If radio stations did not get ads, the radio stations would have been dead by now, but we can see a lot of radio stations in our towns and cities. Radio ads are effective, there are people who still listen to the radios