Is their any Bitcoin mining game to earn 3k satoshis a day with??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ever since i started playing Bitcoin mining games I've never amazed up to 2k satoshis before talk more of the 3k satoshis in a day. The ones i played before are no where near. I'm still eager to find such Bitcoin mining game to play during my free time from online and offline job, in order to win some satoshis. The ones I've played before are;

*Bitcoin rush
*Bitcoin block
*Bitcoin blast
*Bitcoin food
* And solitaire etc.
All reward via satoshi, but i never achieved up to 2k satoshis playing them combined. The highest number of satoshis I've achieved is 1.2k a day when i combined all of them. And it's been long, it occurred when the price of Bitcoin was still at $11k back in may/June last year.

Do you know any Bitcoin mining game that can reward me up to 2-3k satoshis a day playing it??

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Bitcoin games actually do not mine them, they are paid by app developers from the ads revenue they get; if someone claims to mine bitcoin on mobile or even pc, then it is just a dream; to mine SHA256 hash in that simple method. You did not mention the time when you got so much satoshi. 1200 satoshi combined is less than $0.5 a day even today; 3k satoshi is below $1 even now; so actually you earned a simple earning from those games.