Is their any survey site that works perfectly for third tier and fourth tier countries??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
All my life online I have never matched any surveys evaluation or expectations to qualify for answering a successful survey quiz. All attempt I have made in the past trying to earn from it, turned futile. Since then I have lost long time hope on survey. I'm only thinking they love offering jobs to those that hide their personality by telling lies to clone a profile they never worth to be. As such gaining from it, but when you try to upload accurate information you get thrown out from earning.

All I ask for now, is their any survey site that offers survey quiz and reward after attempting a survey a correct Q&A in their platform, for third and fourth tier countries??

Josemendez

Verified member
Well , the fact is that no survey sites is built just for top tier countries , what happens is that the companies that submits surveys to survey companies are from top tier countries ,and thus will desire that the respondents comes from top tier country ,so that their response will be valuable to them and help them to be able to use their feedback in developing their product or services.

for low tier countries , companies do not submit surveys that much , but whenever they do , people from low tier countries will get the opportunity to participate in the survey .

So there is no such sites , Low tier country people earn from surveys when the survey companies has no preference ,and when the preference is for low tier users

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well , the fact is that no survey sites is built just for top tier countries , what happens is that the companies that submits surveys to survey companies are from top tier countries ,and thus will desire that the respondents comes from top tier country ,so that their response will be valuable to them and help them to be able to use their feedback in developing their product or services.

for low tier countries , companies do not submit surveys that much , but whenever they do , people from low tier countries will get the opportunity to participate in the survey .

So there is no such sites , Low tier country people earn from surveys when the survey companies has no preference ,and when the preference is for low tier users
Well stated points, now I understand, that their is nothing like surveys for only top tier or lower tier. It depends on the company that pitch them and offer them job. If it's a top tier country company that summit job to them, for testing products, they need to test that product with those coming from top tier countries. If a company from lower tier countries summits job, they will likely make it available also for lower tier countries. Thanks alot, I have gotten what I needed to hear at least, how surveys works for people coming from different demographics.