Is their any survey site you can earn more than $5 a day??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Since I began working online, seeing payment proof people made about their recent earnings with surveys. Their average daily earnings with surveys before reaching the threshold they want before withdrawing their funds. I have never seen someone making up to $5 a day through surveys, I'm still expecting see, and hear about it here online. Even if I never earned a dime through surveys. I really want to know if one can get considerable good amount of income through surveys or not. If the money can be enough to pay off some utility and maintenance bills.

Have any one here, earned that amount of cash working through surveys online??

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am very sure that there will many survey websites that will be paying more money for its users especially those people that are staying in the first tier countries. But the fact is that, I have never worked on any of them because most survey sites are not even available in my country

Skysaint

Verified member
Yeah, maybe it is actually possible for some high paying survey sites such as Swagbucks but the downside of the platform is that it harbours users restrictions a lot. Most people from tier 3 countries are able to earn little or next to nothing as they might not even get a single task in a whole week

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The likes of swagbuck can still give your opportunities to earn about $5 from taking paid durvey survey. But you must come from United States Canada with the right details. They have put a mechanism in place to check people if they are try to open account from unauthorised regions. It's only that site I know.

borngreat34

yes you can. have you heard of instagc.com? you make more doing surveys and watching videos.
you can also try paidera.com. they are very good also. it is an everyday thing. you need to do it everyday to get the rewards you need.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many survey sites that can offer this and even more but the funniest thing is that most survey sites are not available to most of the countries of the world. This makes it impossible to make in some countries that don't support surveu. I wish it is possible in my country too

J

Jake1031

I have been taking online surveys since 2012 and earn at least $25 plus a day, working just a few hours a day. I live in the United States, but I know the sites I use are available in most countries. If you are interested, you can visit my profile and go to the about section to visit my Pinterest page that features some of my favorite survey sites. Or you can go to my Twitter profile @JakeAnd52317295

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Since I began working online, seeing payment proof people made about their recent earnings with surveys. Their average daily earnings with surveys before reaching the threshold they want before withdrawing their funds. I have never seen someone making up to $5 a day through surveys, I'm still expecting see, and hear about it here online. Even if I never earned a dime through surveys. I really want to know if one can get considerable good amount of income through surveys or not. If the money can be enough to pay off some utility and maintenance bills.

Have any one here, earned that amount of cash working through surveys online??
From the information I've gotten from a lot of people commenting on this post, I've come to find out that you can only be used to make some good amount of money if you are living in the top country. I think this is true it might actually be difficult for you to make money from survey if you are in a third world country.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
From the information I've gotten from a lot of people commenting on this post, I've come to find out that you can only be used to make some good amount of money if you are living in the top country. I think this is true it might actually be difficult for you to make money from survey if you are in a third world country.
Surveys are simply hard to come by for us staying in the third world countries. But some lower tier country users do get a chance over at surveys. I've spoken with a member at bizdustry whose name is @mcjerry, he told me he has made $3 before via Afrisight survey as a Nigerian. That shows, some persons can still be lucky coming from lower tier countries around surveys.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Surveys are simply hard to come by for us staying in the third world countries. But some lower tier country users do get a chance over at surveys. I've spoken with a member at bizdustry whose name is @mcjerry, he told me he has made $3 before via Afrisight survey as a Nigerian. That shows, some persons can still be lucky coming from lower tier countries around surveys.
Oh, that's really nice .when he told you that I think you should check out the website also to see if you will be able to also make something with it since we really trust your opinion , for now I don't really know if they are still operating and if it is possible for me to register, I'm just interested in any way I can make something from the internet on my spare time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Oh, that's really nice .when he told you that I think you should check out the website also to see if you will be able to also make something with it since we really trust your opinion , for now I don't really know if they are still operating and if it is possible for me to register, I'm just interested in any way I can make something from the internet on my spare time.
Afrisight.com is still operating up to this day, you can earn rewards if you're lucky enough, being spotted by the system bot to earn from their survey site. Go and try the site of you can be one of the lucky users to earn from the site okay. I see lots of persons online from lower tier countries giving testimony about the site as income generating one.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am very sure that there will many survey websites that will be paying more money for its users especially those people that are staying in the first tier countries. But the fact is that, I have never worked on any of them because most survey sites are not even available in my country
I've seen some one here in this forum claiming to come from first tier country, saying that he makes more than $500 a month simply from surveys. That he makes sure to earn up to $15 a day from surveys he has accounts with. That's simply my first time hearing that one earn up to $500 a month simply from surveys.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Afrisight.com is still operating up to this day, you can earn rewards if you're lucky enough, being spotted by the system bot to earn from their survey site. Go and try the site of you can be one of the lucky users to earn from the site okay. I see lots of persons online from lower tier countries giving testimony about the site as income generating one.
Ok that's really nice. Then the mode of payment are also something I really need to consider because I am only familiar with cryptocurrency and that is one of the most preferred form of payment by me, since you have a good understanding about how they really work what do you think is their mode of payment cryptocurrency or PayPal ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ok that's really nice. Then the mode of payment are also something I really need to consider because I am only familiar with cryptocurrency and that is one of the most preferred form of payment by me, since you have a good understanding about how they really work what do you think is their mode of payment cryptocurrency or PayPal ?
Like the ones I mentioned to you being Afrisight or Triaba survey pays through bank account, voucher, G card, PayPal account, etc. Their are plenty options to take your funds from this surveys cos they are suitable for many countries to answer their questions correctly and get paid for the time spent using different gateways.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Like the ones I mentioned to you being Afrisight or Triaba survey pays through bank account, voucher, G card, PayPal account, etc. Their are plenty options to take your funds from this surveys cos they are suitable for many countries to answer their questions correctly and get paid for the time spent using different gateways.
OK that is nice and if they paid through bank that means they are Nigerian survey company that is why they are able to make payment to our local bank .ok I'll just check them out and give it try to see how they really work whatever information and challenges I have I'll get back to you. thanks for your time and information.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Those that make something tangible from carrying out online surveys are either Americans or some European countries. if you're in the part of the world you cannot really make anything tangible from survey platforms because some of the companies carrying out the online questionnaire only need customers from tier 1 countries.

Carson20t

The only survey site that has somehow yielded something tangible for me is afrisight. This company has some dedicated surveys for Africans and pays a little bit more rewards compared to most of these sites.

Try your luck there and see how it goes for you and who knows you just might be lucky.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The only survey site that has somehow yielded something tangible for me is afrisight. This company has some dedicated surveys for Africans and pays a little bit more rewards compared to most of these sites.

Try your luck there and see how it goes for you and who knows you just might be lucky.
I have been hearing about the survey platform but I didn't bother to venture into it. Like how much can someone make on daily basis from the platform because I do not really want what we waste my time. I have entered into several survey platforms but couldn't make anything tangible.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
OK that is nice and if they paid through bank that means they are Nigerian survey company that is why they are able to make payment to our local bank .ok I'll just check them out and give it try to see how they really work whatever information and challenges I have I'll get back to you. thanks for your time and information.
I don't think it's a Nigerian survey, their is no Nigerian survey that will pay you around $2-$3 accomplishing a single survey questionaire. Some users coming from Nigeria are simply lucky enough to get a chance around the survey to earn reward from the site which earn some users from Nigeria up to $3 per one survey questionaire.

MOSIUR

I was once using a survey site where I could earn $5-$10 per day. The site was available only for Canadians and I was using VPN to bypass their restrictions. The withdrawal was $20 via bank acocunt. That's when I encountered a problem. I did not have a Canadian bank account, therefore, I had to abandon my earning.
That was very pathetic, indeed. Actually, some countries including Canada, are in the habit of doing such activities, especially online, their wish is to keep all in home not out. So, users like you are often deprived of their earnings. You should have checked at the time registering into the site. By the way, are there other survey sites you can remember where we can earn $3 or $4 per day?