Is their still a legit Bitcoin mining app, to get some good number of satoshis?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its hard this days to find that mining app even in the search engines, google playstore, it is very hard to find the one you can rely and earn you considerable amount of satoshis a day. Even if you find any satoshi legit mining app you can't still earn more than $0.20 for one week. That's what i was earning for one week when i was working under a satoshi mining app. The pay rate is very weak and unacceptable that's why my interest fade up on this mining apps.

Do you think if their is legit mining platform to earn considerable amount of satoshis??

Finger Geek

Verified member
There is no bitcoin minnig application. If you come across a app and they says they mine but bitcoin. It is lie. Bitcoin mining difficulty is high that computer graphic card can not mine it talk less of a mobile device. Most of them always turns out to be scam.

Slicehog

Oh. MiDoin. ....that spam-heavy POS that's been out for four years and still isn't a tradable & charting crypto, and whose app reviews are stuffed full of fake upvotes.

Try these cloud-escrow faucets instead. A few of them already have value (but you get the least of those).

Pi Network - (invite code MJSchneider)
TimeStope - (invite code honeyko)
GeoCash - mobile app; invite code 71473693_UGAUUF
Bee - mobile app; invite code mjschneider (all lower-case)
Cloud Earning PHT - mobile app; invite code 39bv86xw
Crypto Cards - also generates PHT; invite code 3hsk49ef
CowCow - mobile app; invite code FZT0D1 (all-cap, zero not "o")

They are mobile app-based, although a few of them may work in Bluestacks mobile-emulator software for desktops. All available for Android; fewer for apples. (It's worth the five or ten bucks to buy a used junker Android just to get coins via WiFi.)

PICKFORD

Verified member
Yes there is a legit site or app for mining bitcoin. You can see that In the crypto Tab browser, where you can be mining bitcoin without any stress. If you can combine two to three at once using one hotspot in the mining cloud. You will see a rapid movement than just using one phone. You can also mind bitcoin in telegram there is a legit bot that you can use to mind bitcoin.

Putta Vince

Unfortunately no , except few Bling apps that pay low amounts of satoshis for playing the games , there are not many legit apps that even pay low amount. You can't expect any crypto app or free faucet to reward tons of satoshis for just viewing ads or playing their games.

dagm

Sadly no , other than couple of Bling applications that pay out reduced quantities of satoshi for participating in the video games , certainly there certainly are actually very few legitimate applications that also pay out reduced quantity. You cannot anticipate any type of crypto application or even free tap to benefit lots of satoshi for simply watching advertisements or even participating in their video games.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Unfortunately no , except few Bling apps that pay low amounts of satoshis for playing the games , there are not many legit apps that even pay low amount. You can't expect any crypto app or free faucet to reward tons of satoshis for just viewing ads or playing their games.
You're right my good friend. Only few are rewarding via satoshis, and the amount they are offering is simply low because they aren't making much too. We can't expect to earn a living only from viewing ads, that's why, complex task is the best, when we learn them earning wouldn't be a problem anymore, it will simply look easy than spending time on viewing worthless Ads.

Putta Vince

You're right my good friend. Only few are rewarding via satoshis, and the amount they are offering is simply low because they aren't making much too. We can't expect to earn a living only from viewing ads, that's why, complex task is the best, when we learn them earning wouldn't be a problem anymore, it will simply look easy than spending time on viewing worthless Ads.
Yeah , that's true. The app owners or admins never earn sufficient money from the ads getting advertised on their apps. I am always keen to learn complex ways to make money , one of them is freelancing , and I am on the process of learning a skill to become eligible for applying in Fiverr or other freelancing sites. Trading crypto can look simple but it involves feel analysis and understanding of the nature of market and coins.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The very first thing that discourages me when it comes to mining crypto is the low payment of the that is not even in commensurate with the data and time being spent on the website. I was mining in a browser sometime back but I later uninstalled when I was tired.

Putta Vince

The very first thing that discourages me when it comes to mining crypto is the low payment of the that is not even in commensurate with the data and time being spent on the website. I was mining in a browser sometime back but I later uninstalled when I was tired.
It's simply waste of data and time to mine very small amount of satoshis in bitcoin from a website. Unless one has a pc or a computer preferably that has high graphics power , it's not advisable to invest time in such mining sites like crypto tab browser for example. But promoting or advertising it for active referrals can be done to earn some money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah , that's true. The app owners or admins never earn sufficient money from the ads getting advertised on their apps. I am always keen to learn complex ways to make money , one of them is freelancing , and I am on the process of learning a skill to become eligible for applying in Fiverr or other freelancing sites. Trading crypto can look simple but it involves feel analysis and understanding of the nature of market and coins.
If you can master just writing, you'll earn rewards online, because writing gigs is an in-demand marketable skill option. If you don't have any skill you won't earn as you would like. That's why I'm writing gradually improving in my English and learning how to format my contents well to be worthwhile for readers to get derivatives from it.