Is there a suvey site for third world countries?

D

Deleted member 13140

We all know how surveys are annoying and all that, believe me I've tried every survey site hoping to earn atleast $10, I wasn't asking for much just that ten dollars, yet not a single one of them actually worked.

Either I wasn't eligible for the survey or I failed to pass the survey or its not available in my location, I usually get that one.

So my question is this, is there any site that actually pay for you to answer survey questions in third world countries, I mean they should be one, since every other survey site don't like to pay.

Though I don't blame them, it's market research, not free money, they need market research data from people in their country.

Skysaint

Verified member
Have you tried using GG2U? it works in almost all countries.
Well, I am from Nigeria. Does it work for those residing in my country because sometimes It actually do work but it will be a bit hard to get even a single survey in a whole week. I have had a lot of bad experience when it comes to survey sites and somehow they proved to be very lucrative to the top tier users.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I can’t really say that there is any website that let any third world country to make money online from survey, but I think there are few platforms that will let you earn money online, it might not be a survey job though. One of these few websites is trendri. I almost gave up on making money online until I came across trendri. It is the only place I make money from as of present. I am very appreciative for this chance.

bellabe

Not all poll sites are nice, and not all of them are acceptable. I hope those who know sites that accept many countries say on them, please, and thank you.

greenieS

Verified member
I am also part of a tier3 country and I work on several sites and applications on the phone with surveys. However, you will not receive so much and you will have to work with several sites at once if you want a higher income.

You can try gg2u or attapoll :)