Dogecoin Is there any good site to earn free Dogecoins ?

Mertayasa

I've been searching for a long time about how to get free Dogecoins. The result is very disappointed, most of the site I found just look like faucet or ptp sites. Which is the amount of coins we get is very very very low. One time I also find a good site that we can make better amount of coins, but when I reach the minimum withdrawal the site is disappear.
Until now I still could't find any of good or application where we can make good amount of coins and the most important things the site is legit. Because even we can make 100 coins daily, but if the site is scam then we just wasting time.

If you guys know or currently work in any site where we can earn this type of coins, I really appreciate you can share it here. Let's help each other to in order to make more money. Thank you.​

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It is not easy to get a website that will pay you cryptocurrencies for watching videos or clicking ads. there is a particular platform someone referred me into early this year that allows people to earn some free dodge cars while watching videos and clicking ads but I only made 5 dogecoins and they requested for deposit before I can be able to withdraw again. That made me to leave the platform because it is definitely a potential scam.

Mertayasa

It is not easy to get a website that will pay you cryptocurrencies for watching videos or clicking ads. there is a particular platform someone referred me into early this year that allows people to earn some free dodge cars while watching videos and clicking ads but I only made 5 dogecoins and they requested for deposit before I can be able to withdraw again. That made me to leave the platform because it is definitely a potential scam.
Yes, very hard to find website to earn free cryptocurrency. There are a lot of legit site actually to earn free cryptocurrency, but they only pay you very low amount of money. I think in order to earn cryptocurrency we need to make a deposite or investment. Of course we need to make a deep research before decide to make any investment.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ad-doge.com is an option where you can earn free dogecoin legitimately. The amount you'll earn there depends on your hard work to hang on to the site every five minutes to roll the faucet, and do other tasks that brings you reward like solving of captchas, short links, PTC ads and other offers. Their are numerous of them to earn on the site.

Mertayasa

Ad-doge.com is an option where you can earn free dogecoin legitimately. The amount you'll earn there depends on your hard work to hang on to the site every five minutes to roll the faucet, and do other tasks that brings you reward like solving of captchas, short links, PTC ads and other offers. Their are numerous of them to earn on the site.
Thank you for your information. I just check this site and it's seem like a legit site, because the review also very good both in you tube or trustpillot. But again the amount of money we can earn very low. Just like I said in my post, this kind of site will legit if the amount of money we earn is very low.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thank you for your information. I just check this site and it's seem like a legit site, because the review also very good both in you tube or trustpillot. But again the amount of money we can earn very low. Just like I said in my post, this kind of site will legit if the amount of money we earn is very low.
You're there. We know too well that PTC sites can't psy more than cents that's why anyone that goes ahead of that will be seen as suspicious. In order to earn from those kind of site we should always make researches via trust-pilot and other scam checking sites to clear our doubts, just as you did with this one now.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
There is nothing free, you have to use your device, data, electricity and your time. Nothing comes for free. In a site you have to complete some activities to get paid, even if it is doge.
There are multiple sites, (I can't name everyone) which offers different cryptos for less activities, you can choose the best and convert your earnings to doge in some easy exchange platform.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
There are faucet sites where you can get free dogecoin and get paid to your wallet only that the earning are low and the one i know is addoge.cc , freedogecoin , etc there also gambling platforms available to earn free dogecoin like stake platform and others , i have tried those platform i think its trusted but potential of earning is slim

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Instead of looking for Doge faucet sites , why not work on Ptc sites and withdraw your earning using Doge coin. If you work very hard on Cointiply or Coinpayu watching or viewing ads when it comes to paying you, you can use the Doge option for payment. For example, on Coinpayu, if you reach 2000 Satoshi, you can withdraw your earning with several coins and Doge included.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I have some idea about some telegram bots that gives people the chance to be earning dogecoin. But I consider this to be a waste of time because at the end of everything all your struggling and everything will not earn you up to $1 , that is why now in any cryptocurrency I will like to have , I have to be buying it now to keep most especially for long-term purposes.

Mining or earning of any cryptocurrency using any platform to me is just a waste of time except you are earning it with paid to post website. Even faucet are not worth the stress. For now I am so sceptical about cryptocurrency investment because the current market price of cryptocurrency is so discouraging , I don't even know what to do if I have to invest my money now, even if I have to buy this for long-term purposes I will definitely do it now because the market has given me a good opportunity.