Is this cryto currency real? am a little bit confused

• Thread starter Deleted member 62875
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62875

Behold I have heard about many people trading cryto and making it in life, I have been seeing posts in different groups online.
I was left with too many options like, is this cryto currency real, or is it that locallity is banned from trading? Is this bitcoins really needed in my life?
All this thought of mine came as a result of confusion because in my entire state I have never mate a single person that boldly hit his or her chest and say I am benefiting from cryto trading or I bought this with my bitcoin.I have being using my phone for more than 7years but have not come across a single individual in my whole locality.I am from the north in Nigeria, Gombe state,.
I want to be sure my self that all this crypto currency and bitcoins are real, I will like to have a sincere guider who will lead me in the crypto trading, so I can testify, benefit and a revealed benefiting brother to others In confusion as I am now

Cryptocurrencies are hundred percentage real, but always watch out for scam coins. Not all coins you see people advertise online are real,some are scams, while some aren't worth our money due to their low potential. They start with positives, before you know, the price just stagnate and not moving up. I am always wary of such kind of coins whose value stagnate at some point in time. Before you know they turn out to be dead coins and nothing more than just being scam coins. We have lots of those coins in the market at this point on time, their is no single year in which you aren't going to see or hear about coins being flushed around different exchanges due to the coins being dead and no activities flowing around the coins. Bitcoin, Etheruem, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, USDT coin, Ada coin, Solana coin etc, are all legit and having potentials. If you don't want to fall prey of scam projects, always follow updates around cryptocurrencies and ask questions before going on to invest in any of the coins. You investing in the options I mentioned, got you protected, because the identities of those coins aren't hidden, they've been running for some time now.