Is Trendflow a great source of passive income?

Trendflow is a platform where one can earn a few tokens by commenting, performing social tasks and sharing posts as well as referring new users.
This website makes heavy use of Google adsense to generate income to pay it's users. From all what I've seen and withdrawn myself, this website is definitely legit. The real issue steps in, in the aspect of how valuable it's tokens are. A token varies from 20 Kobo to 70 Kobo, whilst it's threshold for withdrawal is at least 5000 tokens. It's obvious it's tokens are quite low in value but on the other hand, it's not hard to make at all. You get paid even if someone clicks your referral link and doesn't sign up. Commenting on news is 8 token per comment which is limited to 160 comments per day. Referral fetch 50 tokens to the table which are unlimited in a day. Performing social tasks varies from 35 tokens to 50 tokens. So from these, it can be stated that Trendflow is worth the time. Guess what?
It's free to register. Get started now with the link below

This is incomplete information. How does one get paid there? What is the minimum one can earn to withdraw? When can one withdraw? When do they pay? The problem is not registering on the site or carrying out tasks. The problem is, what is the assurance that after carrying out these tasks you would indeed be paid?

I went through one PTP forum like that. The owner was busy begging participants who had worked and we need to take them down. That the crypto market is the reason why he is not paying. That he depends on the crypto market to be able to pay. Some people gave him the benefit of doubt. But a few days later, someone posted and told him to pay. That the crypto market has improved. He was telling too many stories. Why we like it here is that the admin is very sincere and straightforward. Who is the owner of trend flow? I seriously have doubts about this forum.

This is incomplete information. How does one get paid there? What is the minimum one can earn to withdraw? When can one withdraw? When do they pay? The problem is not registering on the site or carrying out tasks. The problem is, what is the assurance that after carrying out these tasks you would indeed be paid?

I went through one PTP forum like that. The owner was busy begging participants who had worked and we need to take them down. That the crypto market is the reason why he is not paying. That he depends on the crypto market to be able to pay. Some people gave him the benefit of doubt. But a few days later, someone posted and told him to pay. That the crypto market has improved. He was telling too many stories. Why we like it here is that the admin is very sincere and straightforward. Who is the owner of trend flow? I seriously have doubts about this forum.
You place a withdrawal request on the 10th and 20th of every month. If you have reached it's minimum withdrawal threshold though, which is 5000 tomens

So many platforms out there that one can earn from but then one has to be careful, besides your information is incomplete like someone said above and I see you have not yet clarify some informations too. That's how I jump into one forum like that and abandoned it now,it's been a very long time I post on it,the pay is just too low and before one can get the minimum withdrawal, should be like in 2 to 3 months.

Please can I get more information on the social task? I seem not to get what you say. I once registered on hawkit, though the pay is a bit low but then you can withdraw at anytime,even if it's 100 it helps one with immediate airtime but since they changed the rules of recent I couldn't again why because the social task is what I can't do, dropping comments and following pages on facebook, instagram, twitter,and many other task, you must have at least 1000 followers on each, that was what put me off.

I am going to be very blunt about this. After doing my due diligence on that site, I can categorically say that Trend Flow is a completely crappy platform, and no serious person should waste time there. Imagine saying that you would work but then your withdrawal could be rejected because you didn't refer people to the site. They better go and look for marketers for their site. They don't bed content but are focused on referrals. That for me is complete rubbish.

And their fixed payout day is a no-no for me. One should be able to request withdrawal anytime one gets to the threshold. I am completely put off by that their preference to pay people with high referrals first and if funds get finished and leave people with low referrals, they try again the next payout day. I won't recommend it for anyone. It is not worth the time.

I will be extremely unpolished about this. Subsequent to taking care of business on that site, I can completely say that Pattern Stream is a totally bad stage, and no serious individual ought to sit around there. Envision saying that you would work however at that point your withdrawal could be dismissed on the grounds that you didn't allude individuals to the site. They better proceed to search for advertisers for their site. They don't bed content however are centered around references. That for me is finished garbage.