Is Tronminer bot legit?

mgy

Just begin to use tronminer to mining TRON with phone. After several day, I got 2K coin. Actually, I am not doing the real mining to buy any tronminer, just collect bonus. So, for me, it seems too easy tobe legit. Is anyone tried it before and tell me if it's legit?
By the way, I can collect the bonus for 1 TRON per minute.

cryptocoin

Unfortunately such bots are fake and we can only collect but we can't withdraw.They make these kind of bots for either promoting their investment site or for subscriber count.

Dora Wi

I think you should test whether you can withdraw without problems before you get your hopes up. I don't know tronminer specifically but like @cryptocoin said there are many similar bots that are fake so be careful.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
To be sincere,mining bot is not 100% assured most are scams, talking about tron mining bot,i have tried different or almost the tron mining bot on telegram but to no avail all are scam,when reaching the minimum withdrawal you will be asked to come back in the next 2 or 3 hours to withdraw,when going back you will see a message saying "this bot has been closed"so i think tronminer bot is a scam.

PICKFORD

Verified member
They are some many Tron mining bot in telegram you can not really tell which one is legit or not but nearly, what happens in telegram are scam. But am very sure that the will be some few Tron mining bot that could be legit.

Mellorando

Banned
I have mined tron on different bot on telegram but I won't particularly point out the fake or legit one but what I want to say is that there are many scam tron bot in telegram I think the best way to get tron is by directly buying it from binance

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have seen several app promising to give free Crypto but at the end, they are all scam. Especially some of the telegram bots that tells you to click every minute to earn Litecoin and when you want to withdraw they tell you to deposit small Litecoin in order to withdraw. I think all these app are not worth it most times.

If anyone needs Tron or any kind of coin...I think they should buy instead of looking for it for free. Or use faucets if you need free coins.