Is Unmineable A Scam Or Legit Mining Platform?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We all know that mining can be regarding as one of the ways to make money through cryptocurrencies. There was a time when there were a few miners because the cryptocurrencies were less popular. However, as the cryptocurrencies became more and more popular, the mining activity increased. the fact of the matter remains that mining was much more profitable at some point as it is now. We have seen a great influx of several cloud mining sites that promise a big amount of money. Mostly such kind of cloud mining sites do not actually mine cryptocurrencies. I cam across a site called "Unmineable". According to the website, the main purpose of the site is to somehow generate cryptocurrencies that cannot be mined. Some of the coins include Pancake Swap coin and Binance coin. The unmineable platform support many other Altcoins as well. I think they actually do not "mine" these coins rather they claim that they mine coins that could be mined and pay in coins that can't get mined. The website has a very low rating of 3.2 on Trust Pilot as of writing this review and they take a one percent fees from your earnings. Their website also has a support section and they also have an Email address and some accounts on social media sites which they use to interact with their users. I am not sure if they require you to pay first. NEVER pay any money if they ask for money. Has anyone in here tried Unmineable before?

StrongPrince

it a legit program bro and no you don't have to pay first. used it awhile back but i don't have the CPU nor GPU to make a good amount so I stop.