Passive income Is Writing the Best Way to Build Passive Income?

Caramelle

In order to turn your writing output into a source of passive income, you have to invest time and effort into crafting articles or books that people will find useful or entertaining. If you are a prolific writer who can post interesting content regularly, you can start a blog and either have it monetized through ads or sponsorship. You may also consider joining sites like Hubpages where you can publish articles and share in the earnings generated by the article.

Content mill writers usually churn out thousands of words daily to earn money. Like most forum posting jobs, writing articles on demand requires active work. However, this type of work has some residual value. Many writing assignments require research. Some actually require tons of research. This means that we are actually storing information that we can use, recycle, or enhance in our future writing assignments. Most writers will probably say no to a job that requires heavy research and favor writing projects that are within their comfort zone. If the subject is something that will be of interest for a time, the research may just be worth it. In the content mill writing world, that initial research could be converted into a form of "passive" income.

Kingstone

I am a writer and I have been looking for ways to make passive income. All I do is write some articles for clients and get paid and there is no way that I can generate passive income from this.
Getting a blog is something I desire for a long time but I don't know how to build one. Writing is lucrative and it is considered a great skill to develop but there are other ways to generate passive income especially in crypto and marketing affiliates. These two are the biggest sources of making money in this century and people are delving into it fully.

Irina Bodan

Earnings on the article site can be counted in the tens and hundreds dollars per month. A well-designed resource of popular topics will bring income for years, or it can be profitable to sell on the exchange. Consider how to make money on the information site, how much the projects earn in different niches, and learn about the cases.
The first thing that comes to many people’s minds when it comes to making money from websites is creating commercial websites and custom-made web pages. This is a really lucrative niche: earnings from a project range from an average of 50,000 for a landing page to 150,000 for a company website.

Many people are skeptical that it is possible to make money on ordinary sites with text.
An informational site is a resource that benefits people. Search queries are divided into two types:

• commercial — when a person is looking for where to buy a product, how much it costs;
  • Information is needed when you need an understanding of how a particular process works, how to use a particular thing or device, and so on.
The number of popular information queries on specific topics can be found using Yandex. Wordstat, Google Keywords Planner, and other similar tools People enter a query, go to sites at the top of search results, and read articles that contain an answer to their information need or intent. In this way, search engines give the site organic traffic.

The income of the resource depends on:
  • niche;
  • the volume of target traffic
  • The quality of articles and content in general — it is desirable to have at least 200 articles, better 500–1000 materials;
  • webmaster skills in SEO;
  • approach to monetization.