Passive income Is Writing the Best Way to Build Passive Income?

Writing is passive... although we do read content online often to educate ourselves when it becomes something of true important... you need to understand that writing is just a part of communicating as a human being. No other living creator on this planet can do it! LOL! Yes, if you write valuable content it becomes something that most rely on. Like watching a YouTube video on how to bake a cake, or learn the in's and out's of going to an amusement park like: Disneyland or DisneyWorld. There is value in the content in which we write, speak and communicate with. YOu must take the initial step and jot down anything you find valuable to convey, then put it into your own words and express the value to others so that they learn from you, and in the end point them to something of yours that will help them and you when it comes to affiliate marketing or sales.

otunbasegit

Writing is skill, which can either be in-born or learnt. If you are not good at writing, you will do well to look at other avenues at making passive income. However, if you're gifted with great writing skills, by all means go ahead with it to earn good streams of income.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I'm also one of those people that believe writing is the best way to make passive income online. The main thing is that if you're a good writer you need to have the proper knowledge in order to make reasonable money. Like you know how to publish your books on Amazon Kindle direct publishing and also how to sorce out traffic for your books.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Writing is one of the evergreen way of making money online. the reason is that there will be continuous demand for writers. there is the opportunity for writer to make money online in different ways. Someone can make money as a copywriter. SEO content writing is another opportunity to make money as a writer.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have explored the lot of ways in which you can make passive income like investing in stocks but I think that writing is the ultimate one. A lot of articles remain valuable to users even after decades and as such if you can monetize your platform then you will keep making money from them for a long time.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It can be very hard to be the passive income writing when you are doing it by yourself. You only make money when you are writing articles for your client. Too earn passive income as a writer you need to you need to create a system which car runs in your absence to make money as a writer. Setting up writing agency is one of the ways.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
When you write a book, you not only earn royalties from the book but also can get a movie contract. A single book can make you very rich. You can earn passive income not only from books but also from blogs. Blogging is one of the best ways to build passive income.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways to make money as a writer is to create a Kindle book and list them on Amazon. There is possibility of making consistent income if it happens that you have a lot of titles on Amazon Kindle publishing platform. You just need to put a fair price on your Kindle eBooks and you are going to make a lot of sales. You can also create ebooks and sell private label rights on them.

Vamshi

A lot of people working online believe that writing is one of the best ways to build passive income. You can start blogging or start publishing on Kindle Direct Publishing to earn passive income. You earn from advertising on your blog and earn royalties from your Kindle books. Both of these methods are passive income courses.

You don’t have to blog every day, however, if your blog receives good traffic, you can easily earn passive income.

If you publish a book on Kindle Direct Publishing, you will earn royalties for every book you sell. Now you might ask is it really easy to earn from your blog or Kindle book?

It is definitely not easy to earn from a blog or Kindle book but not impossible either.

What do you think, is writing the best way to build passive income?
If you want an good method for passive income with 235.9M traffic then msg me

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Writing is the best way to build passive income, however, it is really difficult to build passive income from writing because it is very competitive. You also need skills in various areas. For instance, you not only should be very good at writing but also require marketing and SEO skills.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you are going to consider things like cost benefits and the ability to find the readily available materials together with his of monetization then writing is by far the best way of building passive income. Generally it will take you how much smaller sums of money to create for instance and eBook compared to creating a YouTube video.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
You don't need money to publish ebooks, you can do it for free on your own blog or website, or use free publishing platforms like Kindle Direct Publishing. You also don't need money to create youtube videos provided you have equipment and you have skills. But you do need money for marketing.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Well one can consider writing as one of the passive income but If you ask me, it naturally depends on interest and skills, I meant to say that you have to be interested and then has what it takes to make it easy for you. Without this two things I do not think it can seem as a easy way to earn money online. For example, what we do basically on trendri is to write and get paid for it. Imagine someone that does not have the requirements that it demands, how is it going to be easy for such person

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are multiple ways to earn from writing, you can publish on article sites like hubpages, medium, vocal, and earn passive income from your articles as long as your articles bring traffic. You can also maintain a blog and earn passive income. The best way to earn passive income, in my opinion, is through a book. You can publish books on platforms like Smashwords, Kindle Direct Publishing, Barnes and Noble, and ern lifetime royalties from your books. You can either publish ebooks or print on-demand books. You can also partner with traditional publishers to publish your books and earn royalties.

greenieS

Verified member
A lot of people working online believe that writing is one of the best ways to build passive income. You can start blogging or start publishing on Kindle Direct Publishing to earn passive income. You earn from advertising on your blog and earn royalties from your Kindle books. Both of these methods are passive income courses.

You don’t have to blog every day, however, if your blog receives good traffic, you can easily earn passive income.

If you publish a book on Kindle Direct Publishing, you will earn royalties for every book you sell. Now you might ask is it really easy to earn from your blog or Kindle book?

It is definitely not easy to earn from a blog or Kindle book but not impossible either.

What do you think, is writing the best way to build passive income?

I only understood this "writing" on the forums and yes, since the first global pandemic started and I spent more time on the computer and on the internet, I started posting on the forums and I really like what I do and do useful time. :)

Mika

VIP Contributor
Posting on forums can help you earn some cash but it is not a passive earning method. You will have to post every day on the forum to make money every day. Passive income means you don't have to work every day, yet you make money from your work. Passive income means you earn from the work you did in the past. If you write books and articles, writing can be the best way to build pssive income.

arunima25

Verified member
Writing is an art and skill. One should be really passionate about it else it can become a stressful job like any other job. One can not pursue it for long unless one is really passionate about it. And writing does need a consistent effort in many fields...coming up with good ideas, creative flow and a good grip over vocabulary, and a skill to articulate things well. All these need some effort. One needs to be aware of the interests of the audience, observant to get ideas, and definitely read and write a lot to have a good vocabulary and keep enriching it. If one has a love for this art, one can rely on it for some passive income.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Most time, the skill that gives us much money or the platforms that are easy to get as a passive earner are the platforms that require our writing skill. However, these doesn't mean there are no other platforms that don't require writing. We have passive site like survey and even paid to click that don't involve writing.

L

Lukas2K

Well I am not good at writing so I can leave it at that XD.