Trading Discussion It is possible to make money in Forex trading

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex market is the largest market in terms of trade volume. It is possible to make money in Forex. In some cases, it can be riskier than expected. By practicing, you can improve your trading skills. Reduce losses by learning the right way to trades. In my case, I learned from the broker Eurotrader. My broker also offers 5 types of accounts, including swap-free accounts.

Many people have managed to make a profit from forex trading and even many people who have chosen their lives to be day traders. To become forex trading experts we can learn on our own, through mentors or seniors, courses or a combination of all three.
So get a reliable skill. Choosing a registered broker is also safer, you can also choose a broker with smaller spreads and no other fees.
And for novice traders, prepare mentally if you get a loss.

Of course it is possible to make money in forex trading business it is just that it is not for everybody even if you have enough money required to invest in it. If not it could make you go broke, I heard of a Nigerian student that did this job and he used the money that he was given to pay his school fees to invest in this, it happens that he made a huge sum of money from it and eventually he lost it all on the same investment. Sadly the boy couldn’t bear the shock and he committed a suicide.

Yes off course it is possible to make money in Forx trading. When the prices of foreign currencies fall and rise you will make money automatically. It’s totally depends on you how to play in the Forex trading market.

That is a straight answer without mincing words. One can make money in forex trading and one can do otherwise depending on the person's understanding of the chart, price actions, and more. Forex trading is not that difficult to earn but it easily gets to us as we trade with emotions. Some consider news forecasts as their only source of trading forex while I use both analyses and market forecasts. I watched tonnes of videos on Youtube to understand some methods especially some indicators but I realized that it is not the safest means to trade. I am now stuck with candlestick patterns. Candles do not lie and do not give false signals often but you need to consult some other indicators or levels

Last edited:
With the right approach it is definitely possible to earn money in the forex market. However, before expecting any gains a trader must focus on gathering the knowledge as it is the only way to help them survive the harsh tides in the market. Besides that, it is also important to focus on protecting the capital and managing the risk.

Forums are a great source of knolwedge. Staying active on forum will significantly benefit you. There are also other sources available for earning knowledge. FXOpulence provides free educational program to traders and they charge narrow trading spread to traders.

Make money with forex can be obtained when traders already success to combine three important point in forex trading activity, knowledge, minds and money. Knowledge here of course has big role to shape a success traders because trading forex can't done by gambling way but need a deep knowlegde, minds is important because this related to psychology in trading that help us more discipline trading based rules, while money, this has role in trading result because generally larger capital has bigger chance to making a good profit. If you still beginners can tries free demo ECN FXOpen to get feeling trading in ECN network