It's important to set target for online business

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
It is better to set target while making money online because this will enhance your focus and you can also use that to measure the progress of your finances and your goals. Based on the experience that I have got , it is essential to set achievable target. It is necessary because it is going to motivate and guide your effort whenever you are pursuing the opportunities online. As far as I'm concerned, setting for both short-term and long-term target is necessary because it increases flexibility and it helps you to adapt to changing market conditions as well which is very important for good results.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It is necessary to adjust your target based on circumstances or the evolving trend because this is how you can prevent frustration and maintain motivation as well. It is good to set monetary target that is related to your personal growth because it is going to enhance skill development and it will foster community engagement as well. Sharing your target with the mentors and those that have more experience in your field would bring about encouragement and it's the best thing to do.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I think setting target for anything is very important because it makes you accountable to that goal, if you want to know how much progress you have made you have to really be setting target and be very meticulous in making sure you're following through with your goals.

I've seen a lot of people that are into business, without any tangible goal, they want to get more clients or customers but they don't have any concrete plan to make it happen.

Your plan should be methodical and should also have a timeline, if you don't have a timeline, it's the same as spinning your wheels.

You can also read books about goal setting to have a major overview on how to do it.