Jiba.ng review, legit or scam?

Mango9

I have registered with jiba and I have noticed that the site is not really popular and members of the site are not really active even reviews of the site are not available on trustpilot so I can't help but wonder if any of you here have worked in the site and cash out pl

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have an account on Jiba forum, I have been paid multiple times for my forum posts as well as articles, however, these days I am not using the forum. I don’t think the forum is paying anymore. Jiba once used to be called Cash Time Forum. From its inception, the forum got into hot waters, it was labeled as a scam because the owner was associated with scam forums in the past. It was said that owner used to create forums, pay the posters initially and built a lot of posts, and then stop paying and sell the forum. Maybe that was true because he sold to another person. The new owner acquired the forum and rebranded it into Jiba. He was trying to build the forum as a support community for his crypt token project. However, the users on the site were only interested in earning credits and cashing out. Therefore, the owner stopped paying.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Formerly known as Cash Time forum, is a website that was launched last year and truly he paid just like other paid to post websites. It later changed the operation after it was sold and the new owner decided to use it to promote his token then.

The activities on the website became dwindling and the owner didn't even bother. You are to make comments at every 5 hours. And the site rewarded poorly too. Later it was paying high for writing articles. But you are not too sure whether your articles may be chosen or not

I cannot really say much about how legit the website is now as it has been long I logged in. In fact, it has been more than 6 months. Though, I know the site is running and to be honest, it did pay me some Litecoin then.

I will only advice you to work to the minimum withdrawal stage and see whether you will be paid for that before you decide to work further on the website. This won't allow you not to waste your time.

My candid advice however is that you should focus more on Trendri because you know it is a trustworthy site.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have registered with jiba and I have noticed that the site is not really popular and members of the site are not really active even reviews of the site are not available on trustpilot so I can't help but wonder if any of you here have worked in the site and cash out pl
I am also a member on the website but I don't think that the owner still pay members. The last time the owner of the forum is online was feburary. It was untill I messaged him that he can online last week. So it is advisable not to try it because you might not get paid.
But it is a good and legit forum that do pays members fast.