Join WhatsApp Groups Invest in Your Country.

Suba

Staff member
Have you joined the WhatApp investment group in your country, of course you will get a lot of information about very valuable investments, because investment is now considered a part of our lives. There are many types of investments as well as in WhatsApp groups there are many groups such as stock groups, mutual funds, cryptocurrencies, businesses etc. This WhatsApp group discusses investments according to the type, because from this group we will get many benefits. The various advantages are as follows:
1. Learn to invest from experienced people
2. Gain business and investment knowledge.
3. Find lots of new acquaintances and connections

Join a group that matches your interests and your current investment. But you also have to be careful of scams, especially WhatsApp via private channels, so choose a group that accepts members who verify KYC.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not using WhatsApp. Even if I was using WhatsApp, I would not trust information shared on something like WhatsApp. Correct me if I am wrong, WhatsApp is notorious for spreading fake informaiton. In India, WhatsApp has caused riots a couple of time just because someone shared fake news.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don't think Whatsapp information about making money on the internet should be taken really seriously.....Most things or the kind of information you would get especially from those"Crypto groups" or "money making groups" are false and you can even get reaped there, if you are not very careful. This precaution should be exercise too on the telegram. I think telegram is the worst among the two. The amount of scams that goes on, on the telegram can't be accounted for!