Business Ideas Juice Business

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Juice business is a very lucrative business in Nigeria, I really do not think people give this business attention, even the ones that has the money to invest in it.
Nigeria is a country blessed with fertile soil. There are some places in my country that are blessed with almost all kinds of fruits you can ever think of, fruits like oranges, mangoes, pineapple and even apples, the most funny thing is that most of these fruits usually go to waste, if you invest in a business like this, you wouldn’t have to go through the stress of importing fruits from another country. Once the main factor of a business has been achieved, the rest will be easy to carry out

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I don’t think juice business is advisable for new entrepreneurs to venture into. Businesses like this are usually done by wealthy people I mean you must have the funds required enough to start it. Juice is not usually taken by everyone in nigeria, they prefer to go for cheaper drinks instead of juice, most people believe it is meant for rich people

mbig3773

Yes organic cold pressed juices. With key ingredients, such as spices such as turmeric. Choose fruits and vegetables that have positive effects on the immune system.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I find the juice business only the malls here. The most popular juice is coconut juice that is from the shell and with some coconut flesh. Other juices are also there that includes fruit shakes. It is good business only when the demand is high otherwise you can lose in the business when the fruits are not sold today, they will rot tomorrow.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
The juice business is a very good one even here in my country. People love taking juice and so they will buy from you. There are so many fruits here like mangoes, oranges, pineapples and coconut which you can buy at affordable prices. Then you can make juice out of them and sell.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Juice business can be very profitable in a place where there is a lot of partying and refreshment outfit. These two businesses usually require juice in some of the things they are going to serve to their potential customers. if you set up a juice business in the region where there is higher demand for juice, you are bound to make a lot of money.