Earn Money Juicy way to make money online + juicy affiliate program - Money to PayPal

mightymitch

Yooo

I've been testing this new platform for 2 weeks and now I can definitely see so much potential they have because they are legit, they are paying me and my friends that joined.

I won't post my affiliate link here as it is against the rules, I'm legitimate here to tell you about it because we are making bank with this platform.

I was first skeptical like we all should be with any online platform but decided to try anyway because I need money
This one is so far the one that I believe will go far.

In these 2 weeks, I made $81 and could have made more

Now the question that most of my friends make:

Mitch, do I have to invest to join this platform?
They have 1 package you donate: $10 to them and receive $20. That's it. And we are all receiving. The payment getaway of the website is PayPal and you receive cash in your PayPal account too.
$81 from my PayPal account to my bank account - easy. in two weeks.

Until how long? I don't know but until they stop (if they ever do) we will be making money. We believe they will go far

They released an affiliate program that is so juicy go check it out

If you guys want to give it try, search on google: TheFundBuddy

Go get your cash yall

mightymitch

Hello, I'm new here and I wanted to understand more about it!
Hey man.
It's a give and receive platform. The only thing you need is PayPal to be able to invest $10 on the Bronze package on their website. You need to register to be able to do it. It's a very cool man and it's helping a lot of people so far. They have live support in the website too and they reply super fast

mightymitch

hey. i really like it but i don't know how to do it? can you guide me?
Sure man

1- Make sure you have a PayPal account to be able to donate $10 and receive $20 in this same PayPal account.
2- Go to the website and sign up (only those who sign up can see the package)
3- Add Bronze to the cart
4- Proceed to checkout and complete the purchase.

Done.

Now you wait until you receive $20 to enter again and multiply your money

They also have now an affiliate program that pays very well if you are not lazy like me lol I'm stepping up now cause this platform has potential

Each time you refer someone using your link, they donate to the package Bronze ($11) you earn $2.

If that person keeps entering to multiply their money ( they will do cuz this is what everyone does) you receive $2 everytime.

Man if 1 person enters 10 times per month is an extra $20. Imagine you invited 10 people, that's $200 in a month with referrals
And it's easy to start inviting your friends or family with your link cause they trust you and who doesn't want to make money

Their live support is also fast af so if you need any specific help they can help you fast

hope I helped man, if you need anything hit me up here

qhw490

Yooo

I've been testing this new platform for 2 weeks and now I can definitely see so much potential they have because they are legit, they are paying me and my friends that joined.

I won't post my affiliate link here as it is against the rules, I'm legitimate here to tell you about it because we are making bank with this platform.

I was first skeptical like we all should be with any online platform but decided to try anyway because I need money
This one is so far the one that I believe will go far.

In these 2 weeks, I made $81 and could have made more

Now the question that most of my friends make:

Mitch, do I have to invest to join this platform?
They have 1 package you donate: $10 to them and receive $20. That's it. And we are all receiving. The payment getaway of the website is PayPal and you receive cash in your PayPal account too.
$81 from my PayPal account to my bank account - easy. in two weeks.

Until how long? I don't know but until they stop (if they ever do) we will be making money. We believe they will go far

They released an affiliate program that is so juicy go check it out

If you guys want to give it try, search on google: TheFundBuddy

Go get your cash yall
Sounds interesting, I'll go back and check it out?♥️

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I love the way you analysised the platform. I will only try to advise you against such a program. You need to cash out as soon as possible and make sure you have a calculated step so that you won't be hooked there. The fact is that any website asking you to donate to recieve is nothing but a high yield investment platforms and they don't always last.

mightymitch

I love the way you analysised the platform. I will only try to advise you against such a program. You need to cash out as soon as possible and make sure you have a calculated step so that you won't be hooked there. The fact is that any website asking you to donate to recieve is nothing but a high yield investment platforms and they don't always last.
Hey man, thanks for the advice, I'm ahead of this game already! Payments are sent automatically to my PayPal 5 days after I donated, there's no cashout.

Even if they stop paying one day, we already made bank. If they stop now, I only have $11 there, I would lose $11 out of $100 that's in my bank, so it is a no brainer! You should try and join man, while they are fresh!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
90% of any site that asks you to donate something before you are eligible for withdrawal may not actually last for a long time and besides I don't even have a PayPal account to receive my payment, but I will check out this site and see how it work, I'm also looking for a way to create a verified PayPal account if you have any idea.

Massly

I think something is wrong. How can I not see the site prices? How do I pay $ 10 and receive $ 20? What will the site earn and what basis will it give me the money? Nothing is free. I guess the site is a scammer

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money online. Affiliate marketing requires a lot of patience and hard work in order to be able to make money with it. I have seen a lot of affiliate programs but if you look well, all this package programs can simply be found on Google or YouTube. This is the main reason why I did not buy affiliate marketing programs and another factor is that I am not yet ready.

mightymitch

I think something is wrong. How can I not see the site prices? How do I pay $ 10 and receive $ 20? What will the site earn and what basis will it give me the money? Nothing is free. I guess the site is a scammer
I asked them this question, and their response makes sense.
It's not worth charging the platform fee on the first package Bronze - Donate $10 and receive $20. You wouldn't make that much money considering the PayPal fee.

They will start charging a platform fee when they launch Bronze+ and it will be a $1 platform fee for each transaction. At the moment they earn by entering the package just like the members do.

They are still paying a lot and I received 40$ just by inviting people, a total of $60 because they sent 20$ to me for the package. It's been very good so far.

mightymitch

Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make money online. Affiliate marketing requires a lot of patience and hard work in order to be able to make money with it. I have seen a lot of affiliate programs but if you look well, all this package programs can simply be found on Google or YouTube. This is the main reason why I did not buy affiliate marketing programs and another factor is that I am not yet ready.
You don't need to buy this to be an Affiliate. You can literally go to their website, generate your link, and boom, start promoting and receiving. You don't have to buy the package at all. I just made $40 extra by just inviting people and I'm happy with that. Every time someone that registered using my link Buy the package Bronze, I receive $2, passive income.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
well according to your analysation you're saying that we have to donate a certain amount of money there to get the higher amount within a period of time but the best advice I can say is that 90% of any site that asks you to make a donation to receive higher amount as always likely to be a scam and we all should be careful.