Jump Trade - Meta Cricket League & Their Marketplace Releasing Soon

James Anders

The Meta Cricket League - Jump Trade just had their debut successful sale with the world’s first cricket “play to earn” Zero-knowledge rollup release of their one-of-a-kind NFT marketplace. The collection consisted of the now sold-out collection of the cricket NFTs that can be used in the release of the Meta Cricket Game. The marketplace to trade and buy the NFTs are launching on May 4, 2022.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Jump trade, Meta cricket league will be a welcomed one amongst NFT lovers. I am yet to go into NFT, I'm still gathering information to become an NFT creator than an investor of NFT tokens. NFT have been a game changer ever since I started hearing about it late last year (2021). Los of people have earned their own fair share with NFTs, I believe that it will stay on for long time with all the momentum it has gathered so far. I believe Jump trade marketplace will pose competition to any other NFT marketplace like Opensea, binance NFT marketplace and others. I am looking up to getting more information concerning the features of the marketplace when it launches on May 4th, which is next two days. You should keep us updated when it is launched. I am going to keep close attention to see how it will go. Meanwhile, I'll do my own research about the potential of the marketplace before I consider it for any form of investment when I'm fully ready to go into NFT just as I'm focused on trading cryptos.