kdp.amazon.com Reviews: Scam or Legit?

MOSIUR

kdp.jpg
From the advertisement, I know that kdp.amazon.com is a very famous website where I have registered. I need to complete publisher information, payment information and tax information. I have already started writing and publishing some books but I do not know whether the site pays members or not.

kdp2.jpg
On this website, various types of books like short stories, drama, novel, fiction and non-fiction can be published where there is a great opportunity for writers to get ISBN for each book freely. At first I felt some problems because after filling my personal information, I had to fill up payment information. What type of information I had to put in, I did not know at first. Finally I realized that I had to put the number of my Payoneer account and it was successfully put. I also felt the problem of filling up the tax information.

According to the system of the website, you have to complete your Tax Information whether you are a businessman or not. To the best of my knowledge, I know that those who are businessmen need a TIN number as I do not have any TIN number. I was embarrassed. I was at a loss what to do but at last having read all the terms and conditions I found the solution about Tax Information. Finally I completed my tax information. It is so easy! Many people are saying that KDP amazon.com has been paying money to the members. If any of you get paid by KDP amazon.com, please inform me.

What are your views about KDP Amazon?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
In the past week I have seen a lot of people who are making good money writing and publishing books on Amazon. However, I do not want to believe that it is an easy way of making money online as I believe there are so many things that one has to work on before being able to finally understand a strategy that is really working.