Trading Discussion Know how to trade in forex

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a decentralized global market. If you know how to trade in forex, it's an opportunity. However, do not trade from feelings such as greed, fear, and anger. Learn how to control your emotions. I am currently taking a Eurotrader education course and learning about trading psychology. The broker also offers smart & user-friendly trading apps for mobile users and much more.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think you are right on this case, because when trading we must actually learn to take away greed and others to place the right trade on the market ,many have actually lost out of great profit and gains due to greed ,it's one of the important thing that should be avoided during trading

Asahi

Verified member
Majority of us are not educated traders that make us suffer in the long run. Educate yourself so you can survive in this best trading market. Forex education is now quite easier than before because of the availability of internet. Read online e-books and watch video tutorials to flourish your knowledge. Eurotrader provides a free educational program and other services in moderation.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Forex trading could become a long-term business if we can understand the forex market. We can't deny the risk forex included high risk, however in trading actually we can manage the risk-based own preference by setting up money management and risk management.

Success in forex never comes instantly, I see there are so many beginners get fail in less than six months, so making a practice demo account for beginners for more than six months is better than rush going to the live account, make sure in demo to account already able to measure own trading performance. We can use demo ECN FXOpen for free without any risk.