Know this before working on the website EARNEXPRESS.COM

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The amount of people who surf the internet , searching for ways to make money online is unmentionable and uncountable . People who make up the masses , are fully aware that technology is slowly taking over the business and financial world . And so it wouldn't be a nice and good thing if you are left behind and not being able to fit into this mordern system of thinking and things . majority of individuals today and monetizing their time energy knowledge and phone resources working online in order to make money . Yet there are some website you need to avoid because they cannot help you in the act of making money online .

The website earnexpress.com , is 100% scam and fake . My scam site detector have make it clear to me , that the website has been unproductive and unstable since the year 2016 and anyone who is presently working on the site in order to make money we would be left disappointed and frustrated because the website doesn't pay rather it scams . The website is a small gig paying website that claims to pay if users real cash 4 handling or performing small tasks and duties . You must stay away from this website because it is a complete waste of time .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The amount of people who surf the internet , searching for ways to make money online is unmentionable and uncountable . People who make up the masses , are fully aware that technology is slowly taking over the business and financial world . And so it wouldn't be a nice and good thing if you are left behind and not being able to fit into this mordern system of thinking and things . majority of individuals today and monetizing their time energy knowledge and phone resources working online in order to make money . Yet there are some website you need to avoid because they cannot help you in the act of making money online .

The website earnexpress.com , is 100% scam and fake . My scam site detector have make it clear to me , that the website has been unproductive and unstable since the year 2016 and anyone who is presently working on the site in order to make money we would be left disappointed and frustrated because the website doesn't pay rather it scams . The website is a small gig paying website that claims to pay if users real cash 4 handling or performing small tasks and duties . You must stay away from this website because it is a complete waste of time .
Hi. Thank you very much for your informative and helpful thread. It is true that today more and more people are interested in making money online. They believe that online jobs are easier and less stressful than offline jobs. It is wonderful to work form the comfort of your own house without a boss over your head checking your work, making remarks and perhaps pushing you to work harder and harder causing you stress.

However, you must be very careful because although there is a great variety of online jobs to choose from, most of the sites that offer these online jobs are fake. Thus, you may waste your precious time and effort working on them and not get paid in the end. Of course, this is very frustrating and unfair at the same time. For this reason, it is wise to read some reviews first about the new site you are planning to register or even ask the members here to share their experiences, feedback and comments about it.

Thank you very much for letting us know about this fake website. It is very important to inform each other about any fake and illegit applications or websites we may know in order to avoid them and not waste time and energy working on them. Your help is appreciated very much.

Ayeshabashir

Firstly thanks to you for sharing your reviews about this website .No doubt people want to earn money by hook or by crook .I suggest to everyone that before joining any website or app must search about it and should read the reviews about this .You should collect proper knowledge and information about this because not only this website is proves scam like this many other websites or apps are launch who promise their user to give them money if they will work on this website but after some time you will know that it was a scamming websites or app .The reason behind this is your unawareness or lack of knowledge. Instead of wasting your decent or precious time on these scamming websites, try to do their own research and collect the reviews of the people who had worked on it .And really thanks to you you post will proves very beneficial for those people who wants to do online job but don't know which website is legit or scam.The beginner who recently start online work must gain experience or take opinions, reviews or advice from other people in order to earn money from the online websites or apps

E

eldavis

How accurate is your scam site detector? It would be nice if I have something like that to check out other sites as well. If it's 100% accurate, then it would save people alot of stress form being scammed. I have joined some scam sites before in the past where I wasted alot of my time there.