Trading Discussion Knowledge is power in forex trading

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are even so many brokers which are best for newbie traders. Mostly because such brokers not only provies free education for them, they also provide some bonuses for them to trade in the market freely. These brokers provide nondeposit bonus using which you can make profit with them with less effort and also you can withdraw the profits after fulfilling desired criteria. This is a very useful bonus, specially for newbie traders.
You're right, those kind of brokers are simply best for newbies in the world of forex trading to learn, be acquainted with trading and enjoy the benefits of trading through the features of the broker. Such kind of benefits offered by the broker makes trading via their broker worthwhile, and makes individual never to look elsewhere.

Razor1911

There are people that have made loss on forex multiple times because they obviously fails to pick the right method and sort of investment because they lack patience ,and any little method they learn , will make them think they are already perfect with trading forex
When they are failed to pick up the right time to enter the market, then whom should you blame? Obviously it will be your fault only. So whenever we wait for any perfect time to enter into the market it becomes important that we must be patient. When we will be waiting patiently for a good time to enter,the outcome will surely be good then.

A K Rao

It is not only the Forex trading that requires knowledge , that is applicable for every business. Entering any business without having proper knowledge, experience, know how and technical support from the experts is always a risky thing and one should ensure about it before entering the business. If Forex trading, had that been that easy then many people have become millionaires in their first attempt.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Patience, as you said is the main characteristics here. It needs time to learn about the forex market. When we trade in forex, we deal with high amount of risk. Which can only be minimized with proper management plan. And for that our learning will help the most. Patience is therefore needed in order to learn things better.
There are people that have made loss on forex multiple times because they obviously fails to pick the right method and sort of investment because they lack patience ,and any little method they learn , will make them think they are already perfect with trading forex

Razor1911

Patience is the main criteria on forex ,because nothing good comes so easy ,you have to put more effort and focus on how you could improve your trading knowledge and also find possible ways on how to cut down your losses as well ,because loss is almost inevitable on forex too ,you have to note this
Patience, as you said is the main characteristics here. It needs time to learn about the forex market. When we trade in forex, we deal with high amount of risk. Which can only be minimized with proper management plan. And for that our learning will help the most. Patience is therefore needed in order to learn things better.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Patience is the main criteria on forex ,because nothing good comes so easy ,you have to put more effort and focus on how you could improve your trading knowledge and also find possible ways on how to cut down your losses as well ,because loss is almost inevitable on forex too ,you have to note this

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
in every business one is doing there is always a secret to success and concerning about the forex trading there is also a secret and this secret are information that only the top traders will understand,that is why it is always advisable for you to learn it first before you even think of trading it and also learn it from people that understand what it takes to trade.

Joy101

Trading in forex is not really easy it really require knowledge because if you don't have knowledge about you may loss your money on it,so is good to have full knowledge about forex trading so that one cannot loss any money about, because for one to gain from the business you must have full knowledge about forex trading.

Razor1911

Traders can use one or a combination of strategies in their trading, depending on their personality. However, it is better to follow one strategy and master it. If your trading strategy is good and you can follow it, Success will surely come. I Am a forex trader too. I am trading with Forex4you. It gives me all necessary help for my trading.
Though many people suggest to use different types of strategies and merge them as one, but I would suggest to make it as simple as possible. Trade with one single strategy, try to be a master of it. I know same strategy doesn't always work in all conditions, so the strategy also needs to be flexible so that can be amended Efficiently.

Ray Martinez

Traders can use one or a combination of strategies in their trading, depending on their personality. However, it is better to follow one strategy and master it. If your trading strategy is good and you can follow it, Success will surely come. I Am a forex trader too. I am trading with Forex4you. It gives me all necessary help for my trading.

Razor1911

To do forex trading, first you have to give time for learning. It's a professional work that requires specific knowledge and skills. Once you have necessary skilled, you can do it just by spending one or two hours per day. But for learning you have to put your efforts and dedication. One more thing learning doesn't happen in one or two months. You have to spend good amount of time depending on your level of understanding and other factors. I am trading with Eurotrader where I am following their advanced informational advantages for make myself capable.
And that learning is the most essential part. No matter how much money you have in your account as margin, trading without knowledge will eventually end up your account. It's always advisable that, a new trader at first should try to learn from various websites, forums, blogs, videos, then should join to trade in real. Market.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
To do forex trading, first you have to give time for learning. It's a professional work that requires specific knowledge and skills. Once you have necessary skilled, you can do it just by spending one or two hours per day. But for learning you have to put your efforts and dedication. One more thing learning doesn't happen in one or two months. You have to spend good amount of time depending on your level of understanding and other factors. I am trading with Eurotrader where I am following their advanced informational advantages for make myself capable.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah most people start forex trading with just $10 but honestly for you to succeed you must just belong to different signal groups and you should also be very updated with information regarding the forex market it is not just a child play you can't just invest and just go and sleep for it is profitable if you are lucky and determined. I will Invest into forex trading very soon , I don't wanna rush it
Laughs, it isn't a child's play dear. One who is so eager to achieve success via forex trading, need skills, knowledge, and techniques to trade and to succeed. And not trading and expecting virtue of luck yo play his or her to forex trading success. Trading and going off to bed to sleep just as you suggested. Such kind of person isn't playing gambling, its just hitting around the bush for nothing.

Razor1911

Forex trading ain't an easy business. Many people comes eveyday with the hope of eraning huge profit. But later they face huge obstacles. Unable to clear the obstacle many of them leave the business too early. That is why it is said almost 90% of the new joinee quit this business.

The reason behind such failure is their lack of knowledge. It is important to have knowledge about the market and its characteristics. The knowledge doesn't come automatically it will need dedication and patience to gain it. The knowledge that we gain will help in adverse conditions. It will give us the strength to tackle the obstacles more confidently. That is why it is called in trading, your knowledge is your power.

Razor1911

Using a legit, reliable, secure broker to trade forex makes it all the best for the trader who is hoping to make money via forex trading. I just use FXTM broker to trade it has the features that will enable a beginner to understand more, and have best of trading time, cos it has 24 hours trading signal, that shows the statistics of the forex market.
There are even so many brokers which are best for newbie traders. Mostly because such brokers not only provies free education for them, they also provide some bonuses for them to trade in the market freely. These brokers provide nondeposit bonus using which you can make profit with them with less effort and also you can withdraw the profits after fulfilling desired criteria. This is a very useful bonus, specially for newbie traders.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The forex broker that you mentioned, is well reputated. The offers and bonuses also are very high. Only thing is the minimum deposit is set at some high amount , though it is not impossible to trade here. The customers support is good there too.

Broker should be good, as well as your knowledhe should be good too. A well knowledgeable trader with a customer friendly broker is a perfect combination for success.
Using a legit, reliable, secure broker to trade forex makes it all the best for the trader who is hoping to make money via forex trading. I just use FXTM broker to trade it has the features that will enable a beginner to understand more, and have best of trading time, cos it has 24 hours trading signal, that shows the statistics of the forex market.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Forex trading just any other online business requires you to I have a very good knowledge and skills in order to succeed in it. the main reason people do not make money from forex trading is because they venture into it thinking that it is an instant money generator. there are people who make a lot of money from forex trading and don't know there are people who have lost a lot of money from forex trading, the simple difference between these two set of people is knowledge.

Razor1911

One can decide learning forex trading on his or her own. Just that I've not find time for myself I m would have gone back to YouTube and watch more forex trading and crypto trading tutorial videos and equip myself very well when it comes to forex and crypto trading. I'll find time within the week to do that.
In forex market there are so many brokers. Some are good and some are bad. Every traders always try to gain maximum profit from the market. But a major part of this goal depends on the broker. It is very much needed to identify which broker is good and which one is bad.
When I was choosing my broker to supervise me in my trading I basically searched that kind of broker which is going to give me highest leverage and which has the lowest spreads and ease to trade. After searching long time, I got Forex4you, which has all these features. Till now I am gladly trading in forex market with the help of them.
The forex broker that you mentioned, is well reputated. The offers and bonuses also are very high. Only thing is the minimum deposit is set at some high amount , though it is not impossible to trade here. The customers support is good there too.

Broker should be good, as well as your knowledhe should be good too. A well knowledgeable trader with a customer friendly broker is a perfect combination for success.

Robson Dey

In forex market there are so many brokers. Some are good and some are bad. Every traders always try to gain maximum profit from the market. But a major part of this goal depends on the broker. It is very much needed to identify which broker is good and which one is bad.
When I was choosing my broker to supervise me in my trading I basically searched that kind of broker which is going to give me highest leverage and which has the lowest spreads and ease to trade. After searching long time, I got Forex4you, which has all these features. Till now I am gladly trading in forex market with the help of them.

Razor1911

One can decide learning forex trading on his or her own. Just that I've not find time for myself I m would have gone back to YouTube and watch more forex trading and crypto trading tutorial videos and equip myself very well when it comes to forex and crypto trading. I'll find time within the week to do that.
There is no shortage of knowledge pool in online for learning. You can search and find many articles, forums, videos tutorials etc everywhere. Even most of them are free.

To increase your knowledge base doesn't require any formal qualification. You can start your learning online from any perfect time. And only after gaining proper knowledge, you should trade with real money.