Trading Discussion Knowledge is power in forex trading

sincerem

VIP Contributor
One can decide learning forex trading on his or her own. Just that I've not find time for myself I m would have gone back to YouTube and watch more forex trading and crypto trading tutorial videos and equip myself very well when it comes to forex and crypto trading. I'll find time within the week to do that.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I do see some people trying to get into forex without a prior experience. This is just like intentionally want to lose money. The way forex is structure based on my personal experience, it takes some one who is knowledgeable about it to make money on it. I won't even recommend an intending forex trader to learn it all on YouTube. You still need an offline mentor.

Razor1911

The biggest problem that faces forex traders is prediction when you predict that price will rise after reading news and price is decreasing or when you predict that price will decrease and he is increasing so he increases for example for 3 minutes and after suddenly decreases a lot that makes forex trader loses.
News have impact only when it first hit the market. For example, suppose Federal bank has given hint that the interest rates will go higher and that will be announced in the next meeting. The price will immediately react to this news. But when at actual meeting, the rate of interest is increased, the price will have minimum to no effect at all, it is because the market already aniticipated the news. That is how trading works and only a expert trader can catch such information.

D

Deleted member 28127

The biggest problem that faces forex traders is prediction when you predict that price will rise after reading news and price is decreasing or when you predict that price will decrease and he is increasing so he increases for example for 3 minutes and after suddenly decreases a lot that makes forex trader loses.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Those who see their funds go liquidated are those who doesn't have basic knowledge around forex trading. So knowledge is power when it comes to forex trading. One can have small funds to trade, but due to knowledge and techniques he or she can convert that amount to bigger amount of money. But the inexperienced one can lose millions invested in the forex market.

Asahi

Verified member
Increase knowledge to reap much gain on the market. A better trading scheme will take you ahead, on the other hand, a wrong trading scheme will dump your career. Follow a step-by-step guide to develop yourself. Eurotrader is a secure trading broker to invest in. The broker is highly secure for traders. They provide traders a large amount of deposit bonus.