Knowledge Of Money

Adebanty

Hey, Guys We are here for useful information . Knowing what to do with what you have give you an egde above other.
Would be teaching us on knowledge tips. Today We Do SMART
S - Sensitive
M- Motivate
A - Available
R- Ready
T - Tenacity

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211111-144626.png
    Screenshot_20211111-144626.png
    799.5 KB · Views: 0

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Yes we all need the knowledge of how to make money both online and offline, because we have all realise that with the economic situation one can not depend on only one source of income as it doesn't seem to cover all the expenses we make looking at the rate of inflation in the country. So I strongly agree that we look out for other ways to help each other to make money legitimately. I will only advice anyone interested in working as a crypto currency trader to acquire more insight because there are somuch opportunities open for those that have a very good insight of trading.

Then as for offline business i would suggest we look at supplies, one could go into supplies of rice in large quantity it is very profitable. Again if you can drive one could drive for uber and make good money aswel.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes we all need the knowledge of how to make money both online and offline, because we have all realise that with the economic situation one can not depend on only one source of income as it doesn't seem to cover all the expenses we make looking at the rate of inflation in the country. So I strongly agree that we look out for other ways to help each other to make money legitimately. I will only advice anyone interested in working as a crypto currency trader to acquire more insight because there are somuch opportunities open for those that have a very good insight of trading.

Then as for offline business i would suggest we look at supplies, one could go into supplies of rice in large quantity it is very profitable. Again if you can drive one could drive for uber and make good money aswel.
Seriously because of the low economic economic situation of the country it is not even the best for people to depend on one source of income , in fact I always said that people should consider to have two source of income , those people that are interested to make money online should rather learn a skill or look for an opportunity to make money online while they concentrate in offline businesses or jobs as their main source of income because with this they will be able to generate money to help themselves and cover up some extra expenses.

See the government of our country don't really care about us and if a person is really lazy then the possibility of that person not achieving anything in the future is very high , the government are not really here to help . Everyone should always look for an opportunity to make money legitimately so they can be able to cover up a lot of expenses because things are just so difficult and the price of product Doubling everyday.

I don't really know about the business idea of supplying rice , I believe for people to start of this business they will need a means of transportation which obviously by Lorry or any other transportation vehicles which might actually be expensive for people to acquire.. see we need a simple business idea we can be able to do and not the one that demands so much.

E

eldavis

To be able to survive in our current economy, one needs to act smart and think smart as well. It's one thing getting the knowledge or having the knowledge, and it is another to actually make use of the knowledge we have gotten. Some persons have the knowledge, they have the ideas but they do not know how to make use of it the right way. And I also believe having more than one source of income both online and offline is the right way to actually survive in this economy.